Nuxe Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)

Nuxe Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)
Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)NUXE Creme Nirvanesque (newest version)

4.4

Aqua (Water); Butylene Glycol; Diethylhexyl Carbonate; Glycerin; Polymethylsilsesquioxane; Tribehenin PEG-20 Esters; Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate; Dimethicone; Glycol Palmitate; Boron Nitride; Mannitol; Plantagineum Seed Oil; Tocopherol; Parum/Fragrance; Dimethicone Crosspolymer; Capryloyl Glycine; Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH); Carbomer; Citric Acid; Ethylhexylglycerin; Alcohol; Acrylamide/Ammonium Acrylate Copolymer; Pentylene Glycol; Tristearin; Laureth-3; Hydroxyethylcellulose; Polyisobutene; Dehydroacetic Acid; Tetrasodium EDTA; Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Extract; Yeast Extract; 10-Hydroxydecanoic Acid; Sebacic Acid; Althaea Officinalis Root Extract; Acetylated Glycol Stearate; Acmella Oleracea Extract; 1,10-Decanediol; Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester; Caprylyl Glycol; Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract; Nymphaea Coerulea Seed Extract; Xanthan Gum; Polysorbate 20; Sodium Citrate; Potassium Sorbate; Glycine; Sodium Benzoate; Sodium Chloride; Disodium EDTA; Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer; Papaver Rhoeas Seed Extract; Benzyl Benzoate; Butylphenyl Methylpropional; Eugenol; Hexyl Cinnamal; Hydroxycitronellal; Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde; Limonene; Linalool

on 11/2/2009 9:18:00 AM

I love this product! Very moisturizing but not at all greasy. It works very well as both a day and night cream, and the fact that it is also an anti-aging product is a bonus. It actually sinks in quite fast, but even after it gets in there is still a thin layer of the product serving as a moisturizer. I have been using a sample for 4 days/nights and I am DEFINITELY purchasing the full-sized product. I swear by Nuxe.

Ingredients: Aqua (Water); Butylene Glycol; Diethylhexyl Carbonate; Glycerin; Polymethylsilsesquioxane; Tribehenin PEG-20 Esters; Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate; Dimethicone; Glycol Palmitate; Boron Nitride; Mannitol; Plantagineum Seed Oil; Tocopherol; Parum/Fragrance; Dimethicone Crosspolymer; Capryloyl Glycine; Sodium Hydroxide; Carbomer; Citric Acid; Ethylhexylglycerin; Alcohol; Acrylamide/Ammonium Acrylate Copolymer; Pentylene Glycol; Tristearin; Laureth-3; Hydroxyethylcellulose; Polyisobutene; Dehydroacetic Acid; Tetrasodium EDTA; Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Extract; Yeast Extract; 10-Hydroxydecanoic Acid; Sebacic Acid; Althaea Officinalis Root Extract; Acetylated Glycol Stearate; Acmella Oleracea Extract; 1,10-Decanediol; Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester; Caprylyl Glycol; Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract; Nymphaea Coerulea Seed Extract; Xanthan Gum; Polysorbate 20; Sodium Citrate; Potassium Sorbate; Glycine; Sodium Benzoate; Sodium Chloride; Disodium EDTA; Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer; Papaver Rhoeas Seed Extract; Benzyl Benzoate; Butylphenyl Methylpropional; Eugenol; Hexyl Cinnamal; Hydroxycitronellal; Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde; Limonene; Linalool [N0601/F]

Please click "Yes" below if you found this review helpful! It took me a long time to type up these ingredients. Thank you! :)

Crème Nirvanesque is my moisturizer; I shall not want another.

It maketh my face dewy like the green pastures; it liveth beside the still waters of my washbasin.

It restoreth my complexion; it causeth my combination skin to behave with righteousness.

Yea, though I walk through the arid winter of the Canadian prairie, I will fear no evil dry patches. For Crème Nirvanesque art with me; its blue lotus poppy seed complex and althea root, they comfort me.

Surely good skin and credit card debt shall follow me all the days of my life, and Crème Nirvanesque will dwell in my house on the bathroom counter forever!

on 8/23/2012 4:16:00 AM

I've never used the same cream twice, I was switching products all the time. And today I just purchased my 10th jar of Nirvanesque. This cream is amazing. Moisturizes, doesn't break me out, great for under makeup, packed with antioxidants, nice smell:) I just hope Nuxe never changes this formula or even worst-discontinues this products. HG cream for me

on 7/29/2008 7:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a very lovely cream which really lives up to it's claims. I use this at night and wake up with lovely complexion. Glowing and smooth. I cannot use it in the day though as it is slightly too rich. This may change when winter comes, as I always need a heavier cream.

I am acne prone and oily. This has not contributed to making either worse. The texture is a light cream and soaks in well for me, however I think a very small amount is needed.

I don't like the glass jar as its too bulky but does come with a small spatula to make it more hygienic to use. The price is slightly outrageous in comparison to some other brands BUT it does help with those fine lines so I guess its worth it. Also there seems to be a heck of a lot of product. I have tried another of their creams (names escapes me) and that was just as nice however made me break out after a weeks use :-( I gave it to my mum though so all was well.

My only concern is that it is FULL of every paraben known to man. This is nothing knew with skincare but I feel we are at a time when people are starting to realise parabens are not great for us. Methylparaben actually prematurely ages the skin but is used in many anti-wrinkle products! :-{ There are many skincare brands that specifically don't use them - why do Nuxe? Avene do not use them at all, and their products are just as good. When its paraben free I'll give it a 5!

on 3/23/2010 11:47:00 PM

I'm a big fan of this product, and have been using it consistently for a few years now. It does a wonderful job to moisturize and soothe, even for someone whose skin still breaks out at 31. I apply it at night and magic seems to happen by morning; no matter how tired I am, (I have a four month old baby) my skin glows and looks refreshed. When I don't use it I can see a definite difference. The scent is lovely and it lasts, a little goes a long way.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

An excellent cream , that has a very well chosen name!
Even if I am used to more high-end skincare treatments, I wanted to try something "simpler" - with less fuzz less claims and most of all less glossy commercial ads... I am a bit fed up of paying all these sky-rocketing prices that go straight to these famous testimonials' banks accounts!
I think that paying a lot of money in presence of a lot of publicity is unfair as the money you give in covers other costs, not the truly product's cost.
Well a part that long foreword.... I previously consulted the reviews here and was convinced to try Nirvanesque.
I did well!
This cream is a little treasure in a jar. It does what it promises: it is soft, non greasy (I use it at night only, for the day on my combo skin and under foundation would maybe too heavy). It is well absorbed, has a subtle scent (almost un-noticeable) leaves your skin smooth....non greasy.
The morning after your skin is well rested and glowing. no pimples, no adverse reaction. You wake up with a nice skin, and this is good start of the day!
Just an excellent cream.
Try it!

on 10/2/2012 4:46:00 PM

I have used this moisturiser in the past and since then been through Clarins multi active jour, various Decleor, EL, and clinique. Honestly, I think there isn't much difference between all the "singing and dancing" creams out there...my skin likes this one....the texture is hard to describe, not moussey, more creamy but it melts into my face within half a minute. I use this mornings and sometimes at night (depending if I feel like using my decleor at night). My skin feels fresh and plumped after using Nuxe. I was lucky to purchase this in France so price was good and Nuxe is in almost every pharmacie and pretty easy to find. Will be a staple for the moment.

on 6/18/2011 6:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I'm on my 4th jar of this cream. Nourishes, evens out the skin tone, doesn't clog pores, minimises mimic wrinkles, doesn't leave shine- a miracle product. It's so gentle that I can even put it on my eyes (after putting vichy on my eyes I got a very strong allergic reaction and as a result I have broken vains all over my eye area!). I recommend to everybody

on 12/19/2009 11:34:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I have been using this cream for 2-3 weeks and I am absolutely in love with it. The smell is divine, it leaves skin with a fabulous velvety sensation (not oily nor greasy), it respects the sensitivy of my skin, it doesn't break me out and hydrates well. I even use it around my eyes, which is something big considering that I get bad reactions to lots of eye creams. I can't really tell if it makes any difference in the wrinkle area, but I do get a sense that it leaves my skin more plump, healthy-looking and glowing. The fact that the cream comes in a jar is an obvious downside, with all the potential spreading of bacteria, but the cream itself is so wonderful that I am more than willing to overlook this aspect. Incidentally, I dropped mine and it didn't break, so at least it isn't fragile. I also own the Crème Fraîche Suractivée, but I am way more satisfied with this one. Finally, I love how it is free from parabens and phenoxyethanol.

on 4/27/2013 7:57:00 AM

Texture of this moisturizer is so light, almost like a fluid/emulsion, and sinks into the skin pretty fast, which is great for my combination skin with very oily T-zone.
It does leave some kind of protective film on the skin though, but it won't clog your pores or do any harm to your skin.
I didn't really notice less wrinkles at first, but after about 3 weeks the results were really visible. What you'll see immediately though is that your skin will be skin really nice and soft.
This cream has a herbal scent but not flowery - really unique. I found it a bit weird at first but after few days I got used to it and absolutely loved it!

Overall it is a very nice moisturizer, I love everything - texture, smell and packaging.
The only flaw would be the film that this cream leaves on your skin - I prefer products that don't do that, but otherwise it's perfect!