Nuxe Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)

Nuxe Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)
Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)NUXE Creme Nirvanesque (newest version)

4.4

Aqua (Water); Butylene Glycol; Diethylhexyl Carbonate; Glycerin; Polymethylsilsesquioxane; Tribehenin PEG-20 Esters; Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate; Dimethicone; Glycol Palmitate; Boron Nitride; Mannitol; Plantagineum Seed Oil; Tocopherol; Parum/Fragrance; Dimethicone Crosspolymer; Capryloyl Glycine; Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH); Carbomer; Citric Acid; Ethylhexylglycerin; Alcohol; Acrylamide/Ammonium Acrylate Copolymer; Pentylene Glycol; Tristearin; Laureth-3; Hydroxyethylcellulose; Polyisobutene; Dehydroacetic Acid; Tetrasodium EDTA; Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Extract; Yeast Extract; 10-Hydroxydecanoic Acid; Sebacic Acid; Althaea Officinalis Root Extract; Acetylated Glycol Stearate; Acmella Oleracea Extract; 1,10-Decanediol; Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester; Caprylyl Glycol; Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract; Nymphaea Coerulea Seed Extract; Xanthan Gum; Polysorbate 20; Sodium Citrate; Potassium Sorbate; Glycine; Sodium Benzoate; Sodium Chloride; Disodium EDTA; Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer; Papaver Rhoeas Seed Extract; Benzyl Benzoate; Butylphenyl Methylpropional; Eugenol; Hexyl Cinnamal; Hydroxycitronellal; Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde; Limonene; Linalool

on 1/27/2006 10:55:00 AM

This is is supposed to address "the first signs of wrinkles", producing a smoothing and relaxing effect, so that lines and wrinkles appear diminished.
It is a light white cream, non-greasy, absorbs very easily without a residue and hydrates my combo skin for the whole day. It feels very fresh and really comfortable when you put it on, although the initial floral scent is a little too strong for me - I'm glad it doesn't linger.
I can't vouch for its "anti-wrinkle effect", but my hyper-sensitive skin is problem-free and glowing, after months of dullness!

After many months of use, I concluded that it does leave a little residue on my skin. One less star...

on 4/4/2006 8:17:00 PM

Another excellent Nuxe product. Very lightweigth with a nice delicate scent. My skin absorbs it very quickly. I have very sensitive skin and this cream seems to be just right for me.
Highly recommended.

on 7/21/2006 3:03:00 AM

I have this in the noraml version. Nuxe do a version for drier skins too but it was too rich for me. Its a lovely light texture. Smells OK and I'm not mad about the bulky glass jar - perfer pumps and this is so light I reckon it could have been sold in one.
I'm not sure about anti-wrinkly properties yet as I've only used it a few times but its a fab texture and doesn't cause greasiness.

on 10/18/2006 9:10:00 AM

I recieved a sample of this product and I'm totally in love with it. The texture is fabulous, melts into your skin immediately with no residue. The scent is perfect. My skin is dewy and supple the next morning. However, this cream is intended for anti-aging use...but I'm only 16... I hope NUXE will make a simple ver. of this without the anti-aging effect.

on 10/20/2006 2:33:00 PM

LOVE this. Compared to higher-end products that claim anti-aging benefits, I think this delivers and for a much better price. The ingredients are top notch, pleasant fragrance--and effective. I found my skin much calmer, bettermoisterized and glowing after regular use of this for a few weeks now. Great purchase.

on 10/31/2006 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is really good, I am surprised at how younger, brighter and more rested my face looks after just a few weeks.I have had a gruelling summer working hard in a hotel and when I came back my friends told me I looked like someone who has had plenty of rest!!! Whether it's the herbs or the silicone in it that give this result I couldn't tell, but I don't really care. The price isn't bad either. I paid 25€ for it, have been using it once a day for a month and there still are two thirds left in the jar. I am not sure it is good at preventing skin aging though, and at his time of year it doens't moisturize enough (I have the one for all skin types, my skin is normal/dry).

on 12/12/2006 5:31:00 PM

I have been using this once a day for three weeks in combination with the creme freche. It is a light type of moisturizer and sometimes I have some dry patches in the morning. I do find though that my pores look smaller and my skin looks smoother. I have had no breakout blemishes while using this combination of creams. I am very pleased with the results and will purchase again and again in hopes that my skin continues to look this good.

Crème Nirvanesque is my moisturizer; I shall not want another.

It maketh my face dewy like the green pastures; it liveth beside the still waters of my washbasin.

It restoreth my complexion; it causeth my combination skin to behave with righteousness.

Yea, though I walk through the arid winter of the Canadian prairie, I will fear no evil dry patches. For Crème Nirvanesque art with me; its blue lotus poppy seed complex and althea root, they comfort me.

Surely good skin and credit card debt shall follow me all the days of my life, and Crème Nirvanesque will dwell in my house on the bathroom counter forever!

on 3/13/2007 9:26:00 PM

This cream has the greatest scent and texture.It sinks right into my dehydrated combo skin,makes it heavenly soft and supple,reduces the appearence of pores and first fine lines,and does help to even out the complexion.I apply Nirvanesque to my whole face,undereye area and neck religiously every night,and it does pay off.Luxurious experience.Will most definitely repurchase again and again.

on 3/16/2007 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm oily but dehydrated, acne-prone and I usually can't do moisturizers. I had a cystic breakout and my skin was horrible looking, so I bought this based on the reviews.
It's my HG! It smells really nice, it sinks in right away, doesn't leave my face greasy, and in the morning my skin looks better, more glowy, pores look smaller, and, of course, it doesn't cause any new pimples.
I don't know about its rejuvenating properties yet, I haven't used it long enough, but as a first impression, this stuff is awesome!