Nuxe Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)

Filtered by age: 36-43
Nuxe Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)
Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)NUXE Creme Nirvanesque (newest version)

4.7

Aqua (Water); Butylene Glycol; Diethylhexyl Carbonate; Glycerin; Polymethylsilsesquioxane; Tribehenin PEG-20 Esters; Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate; Dimethicone; Glycol Palmitate; Boron Nitride; Mannitol; Plantagineum Seed Oil; Tocopherol; Parum/Fragrance; Dimethicone Crosspolymer; Capryloyl Glycine; Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH); Carbomer; Citric Acid; Ethylhexylglycerin; Alcohol; Acrylamide/Ammonium Acrylate Copolymer; Pentylene Glycol; Tristearin; Laureth-3; Hydroxyethylcellulose; Polyisobutene; Dehydroacetic Acid; Tetrasodium EDTA; Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Extract; Yeast Extract; 10-Hydroxydecanoic Acid; Sebacic Acid; Althaea Officinalis Root Extract; Acetylated Glycol Stearate; Acmella Oleracea Extract; 1,10-Decanediol; Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester; Caprylyl Glycol; Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract; Nymphaea Coerulea Seed Extract; Xanthan Gum; Polysorbate 20; Sodium Citrate; Potassium Sorbate; Glycine; Sodium Benzoate; Sodium Chloride; Disodium EDTA; Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer; Papaver Rhoeas Seed Extract; Benzyl Benzoate; Butylphenyl Methylpropional; Eugenol; Hexyl Cinnamal; Hydroxycitronellal; Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde; Limonene; Linalool

on 10/2/2012 4:46:00 PM

I have used this moisturiser in the past and since then been through Clarins multi active jour, various Decleor, EL, and clinique. Honestly, I think there isn't much difference between all the "singing and dancing" creams out there...my skin likes this one....the texture is hard to describe, not moussey, more creamy but it melts into my face within half a minute. I use this mornings and sometimes at night (depending if I feel like using my decleor at night). My skin feels fresh and plumped after using Nuxe. I was lucky to purchase this in France so price was good and Nuxe is in almost every pharmacie and pretty easy to find. Will be a staple for the moment.

on 3/30/2010 3:25:00 PM

After going through 2 jars and trying many other things between purchases, I have finally realized this is HG for me. My skin just looks so much better when I use it: smoother, calmer, more radiant. Also, I have extremely sensitive skin and have had no negative reactions.

on 3/17/2009 12:24:00 PM

This is by far my favorite day time moisturizer. It sinks right in and gives my skin a fresh glowing look. I have gone through 2 already and keep repurchasing. I also like that the fragrance is really light.

on 10/28/2008 11:09:00 AM

This product makes my skin feel great. It absorbs well and does not give me shiny skin. I do not like the packaging though-I wish it came in a tube instead of a jar. I am going to try DDF 10% moisturizer next but I may come back to this

Crème Nirvanesque is my moisturizer; I shall not want another.

It maketh my face dewy like the green pastures; it liveth beside the still waters of my washbasin.

It restoreth my complexion; it causeth my combination skin to behave with righteousness.

Yea, though I walk through the arid winter of the Canadian prairie, I will fear no evil dry patches. For Crème Nirvanesque art with me; its blue lotus poppy seed complex and althea root, they comfort me.

Surely good skin and credit card debt shall follow me all the days of my life, and Crème Nirvanesque will dwell in my house on the bathroom counter forever!

on 10/31/2006 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is really good, I am surprised at how younger, brighter and more rested my face looks after just a few weeks.I have had a gruelling summer working hard in a hotel and when I came back my friends told me I looked like someone who has had plenty of rest!!! Whether it's the herbs or the silicone in it that give this result I couldn't tell, but I don't really care. The price isn't bad either. I paid 25€ for it, have been using it once a day for a month and there still are two thirds left in the jar. I am not sure it is good at preventing skin aging though, and at his time of year it doens't moisturize enough (I have the one for all skin types, my skin is normal/dry).

on 10/20/2006 2:33:00 PM

LOVE this. Compared to higher-end products that claim anti-aging benefits, I think this delivers and for a much better price. The ingredients are top notch, pleasant fragrance--and effective. I found my skin much calmer, bettermoisterized and glowing after regular use of this for a few weeks now. Great purchase.