Nuxe Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)

Filtered by age: 25-29
Nuxe Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)
Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)NUXE Creme Nirvanesque (newest version)

4.2

Aqua (Water); Butylene Glycol; Diethylhexyl Carbonate; Glycerin; Polymethylsilsesquioxane; Tribehenin PEG-20 Esters; Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate; Dimethicone; Glycol Palmitate; Boron Nitride; Mannitol; Plantagineum Seed Oil; Tocopherol; Parum/Fragrance; Dimethicone Crosspolymer; Capryloyl Glycine; Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH); Carbomer; Citric Acid; Ethylhexylglycerin; Alcohol; Acrylamide/Ammonium Acrylate Copolymer; Pentylene Glycol; Tristearin; Laureth-3; Hydroxyethylcellulose; Polyisobutene; Dehydroacetic Acid; Tetrasodium EDTA; Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Extract; Yeast Extract; 10-Hydroxydecanoic Acid; Sebacic Acid; Althaea Officinalis Root Extract; Acetylated Glycol Stearate; Acmella Oleracea Extract; 1,10-Decanediol; Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester; Caprylyl Glycol; Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract; Nymphaea Coerulea Seed Extract; Xanthan Gum; Polysorbate 20; Sodium Citrate; Potassium Sorbate; Glycine; Sodium Benzoate; Sodium Chloride; Disodium EDTA; Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer; Papaver Rhoeas Seed Extract; Benzyl Benzoate; Butylphenyl Methylpropional; Eugenol; Hexyl Cinnamal; Hydroxycitronellal; Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde; Limonene; Linalool

on 7/27/2016 7:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This is sooo gooood. Honestly, the best moisturizer I've ever tried! I guess I bought this because it is supposed to be for "first signs of ageing". I don't have any wrinkles yet (I'm 25), but have some enlarged pores, and my skin seems much 'rougher' than what it was a few years back. (I used to have very good skin, with a poreless appearance, people even commenting on it being marble like). This being a 'smoothing creme', according to Nuxe, I wasn't expecting it do much with my pores, but I thought I'd give it a go based on the glowing reviews here on MUA.

I use this only at night, unless I'm just staying at home, as I feel this + SPF/foundation would be too heavy on my skin. Consistency is quite rich, but it sinks into skin well. It doesn't sink in immediately so you do have time spreading it all over your face, thus using less product. It does leave a slight film (i.e. if you rub your skin afterwards some it will come off), but it's not heavy or uncomfortable--I really hate products leaving a thick residue!--I guess it's more protective, and my skin still 'breathes'. Smell is flowery herbally, not too strong.

After applying it to my face my skin immediately feels less dry after cleansing, but the big magic happens in the morning. When I wake up my skin really feels soft like a baby's butt, I have to force myself not touching it lol. Looking in the mirror pores are diminished, skin is glowing, smooth, and generally just more plump. In the past, despite having dry skin at that time, I've had problems finding a facial moisturizer that properly moisturizes w/o giving me clogs. Enter Nuxe Nirvanesque. It provides great hydration, without being too heavy and ever causing a single clog, and doesn't irritate my skin either - in fact, this feels rather soothing.

I am on my 3rd or 4th jar now, and will continue buying it forever :) As I said, I don't have any wrinkles yet, but I'm betting on this at least preventing them, It's quite expensive, but you do not really need to use much. And with natural ingredients, giving these instant great results it is definitely worth the price..!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

It's a very light cream almost like a serum or lotion ,the smell is beautiful and not too strong,I use it as a night cream and in the morning my skin looks perfeeeect,the only downside is the jar packaging

on 4/27/2013 7:57:00 AM

Texture of this moisturizer is so light, almost like a fluid/emulsion, and sinks into the skin pretty fast, which is great for my combination skin with very oily T-zone.
It does leave some kind of protective film on the skin though, but it won't clog your pores or do any harm to your skin.
I didn't really notice less wrinkles at first, but after about 3 weeks the results were really visible. What you'll see immediately though is that your skin will be skin really nice and soft.
This cream has a herbal scent but not flowery - really unique. I found it a bit weird at first but after few days I got used to it and absolutely loved it!

Overall it is a very nice moisturizer, I love everything - texture, smell and packaging.
The only flaw would be the film that this cream leaves on your skin - I prefer products that don't do that, but otherwise it's perfect!

on 2/20/2013 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Again Nuxe amazes me! This one became my NR One night cream. Creme Fraiche de Beaute Light is still my NR one Day creme though.

on 11/9/2012 7:04:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My BF and I been using it this cream and absolutely love it for auntum, spring and winter.

After i while i got tired of the smell - as i am very sensitive to smells and dont find the smell that discreet.

Also if not in the fridge or ( cold country) it can go bad - better in cooler or dry weathers .
A good natural product . Recommended .

Beautiful unique smell. like a mixture of fruits and unusual herbs and oils. This works, my skin feels very moisturized and soft, the cream is quite thick and rich but sinks in quickly. The cream does reduce my fine lines which are appearing and it is gentle enough to use around my eyes too. I usually mix it with John Masters pomegranate oil as an extra moisturizing kick at night. I love this product, the only downfall is the price, I slap quite a lot on because I love it so much, will definite,y buy again though, I am going to try the First Expressions eye cream too.

on 6/18/2011 6:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I'm on my 4th jar of this cream. Nourishes, evens out the skin tone, doesn't clog pores, minimises mimic wrinkles, doesn't leave shine- a miracle product. It's so gentle that I can even put it on my eyes (after putting vichy on my eyes I got a very strong allergic reaction and as a result I have broken vains all over my eye area!). I recommend to everybody

on 6/22/2010 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This cream is ok, smells nice, has a nice texture and moisturizes well but I don't think I will buy again; at $47, I don't think it's worth it. I'm not seeing any sort of improvement; just nice matte moisture. It also comes in a jar which really annoys me because of the hygienic issues; I dip a Q-tip in instead of my fingers.
All in all, nice but expensive.

on 6/11/2010 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

My skin became super clogged after about 4 days use. I had high hopes. I think it's a little to potent/ thick for my skin. I get congested very easy. Even though my experience wasen't the best, I think it's a superior moisturizer compared to those chemically laced one's that are out there. One thing i really hate about this stuff is how strong the scent is. Geez. It gave me a bit of a headache. If your not into floral scents, or are sensitive to fragrant products..you might not like this. It is moisturizing but doesn't sink in that great. It will leave a little sheen behind. I won't be re-purchasing. Oh, and the packaging is very boaring.

on 10/26/2009 5:59:00 AM

Unfortunately, this cream broke me out after only two days of use. :( I suppose I had an allergic reaction to the natural extracts in it. I will try to return it and hope I get my money back. Did anyone else have the same problem with the cream?