Nuxe Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)

Filtered by age: 19-24
Nuxe Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)
Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)NUXE Creme Nirvanesque (newest version)

4.1

Aqua (Water); Butylene Glycol; Diethylhexyl Carbonate; Glycerin; Polymethylsilsesquioxane; Tribehenin PEG-20 Esters; Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate; Dimethicone; Glycol Palmitate; Boron Nitride; Mannitol; Plantagineum Seed Oil; Tocopherol; Parum/Fragrance; Dimethicone Crosspolymer; Capryloyl Glycine; Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH); Carbomer; Citric Acid; Ethylhexylglycerin; Alcohol; Acrylamide/Ammonium Acrylate Copolymer; Pentylene Glycol; Tristearin; Laureth-3; Hydroxyethylcellulose; Polyisobutene; Dehydroacetic Acid; Tetrasodium EDTA; Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Extract; Yeast Extract; 10-Hydroxydecanoic Acid; Sebacic Acid; Althaea Officinalis Root Extract; Acetylated Glycol Stearate; Acmella Oleracea Extract; 1,10-Decanediol; Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester; Caprylyl Glycol; Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract; Nymphaea Coerulea Seed Extract; Xanthan Gum; Polysorbate 20; Sodium Citrate; Potassium Sorbate; Glycine; Sodium Benzoate; Sodium Chloride; Disodium EDTA; Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer; Papaver Rhoeas Seed Extract; Benzyl Benzoate; Butylphenyl Methylpropional; Eugenol; Hexyl Cinnamal; Hydroxycitronellal; Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde; Limonene; Linalool

on 10/30/2013 2:59:00 PM

I saw this product at the local Sasa outlet and played with the tester. I like the texture but considering its price i got 2 15-ml tubes which were even more heavily discounted.
I like the scent, and looking at the ingredients list there's nothing particularly objectionable (I do notice alcohol but it's at the lower end of the list so I guess i'd be fine).
I sinks into the skin very elegantly but even though I have combination skin I doubt this would suffice for winter.
I don't know about its wrinkle-reducing effects as I've just started to use it, but if it works, this will be a great product cuz it's so light, unlike most anti-aging products in the market.

One thing I don't like about this is that it kinda irritates my eyeballs. I don't use eye creams so I apply my face creams around my eyes, but this makes me cry for half an hour, not to the extent that i get disgusted by this product, but i'll have to be extra careful next time I use it.

I'll try using as a primer and see how it goes. Maybe the lightness works better in the morning than at night.

on 9/19/2012 8:58:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a beautiful cream! My skin just loves nuxe products, Nuxe moisurisers are really incredibly impressive for the mid price range. They could charge higher and i would still find a way to justify it, they are that good.

1) This cream smells incredible!,

2) It has a fantastic amount of slip which means you really dont need to use copious amount of product,

3) It does not clog pores (and believe me, if it did it would most definitely clog mine lol),

4) It does not feel in any way greasy or oily on the skin

5) I swear, your skin will be like a babies bottom after applying this i literally have to use all my will power not to keep touching my face lol,
6) Just like it claims to do, it really relaxes the skin, you can feel the difference and its really odd because ordinarily you wouldnt usually notice that your facial mucles do actually tense up what with expressions etc... This helps rest the skin which is great!

7) When i wake up in the morning my skin looks just so fresh and almost glowy looking.

CON:

1) I would love to be able to use this as a day and night time moisturiser but I find personally it is best for night time. While it honestly is not one bit greasy or oily, I find it can sort leave a sheen on the skin that i dont like, also maybe, with my skin anyway, even though its not very heavy or anything, it is quite rich in its contents so this with sunblock and makeup would be too much for my skin as im blemish prone. I just use their fab creme fraiche light one for day time. That does no in any way take away from the fact that i adore this cream and I will repurchase this for a long time yet! just not suitable for e on a day time basis. A fantastic night cream though!

2) Not an issue for me really bu some might dislike its jar packaging. Just wash your hands before dipping into the jar. simple as.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Great for 20 somethings who want to ease into anti aging.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I don't dislike this product, but I'm afraid it just doesn't suit my dry skin. I bought it to use as a night moisturizer, as I like to apply a cream with SPF in the mornings, I heard the reviews on this product and purchased it.
It has a nice texture and applies evenly. My main concern is that it's not rich enough for my skin, while I like feeling my face super conditioned before going to bed. It dries out super quickly and leaves a nice soft feeling. I believe this is partly due to the silicones in it, which would actually work nice as a makeup base. However, I'm not a fan of silicones, so one lippie down for the formula.
I will continue to use it, possibly in the mornings, because of the steep price. Probably I should have tested it before buying: the cream itself is good, I was stupid enough to buy before trying.

on 2/21/2010 2:40:00 PM

I have combination skin and this is perfect for my dry cheeks, I use this at night, and in the morning I use Dermalogica Active Moist, it calmes the skin, moisturizers, and gives a very healthy glow. I use the one that is for all skin types and it absorbes very well. I may get shine on my nose after a few hours, but that happens to me with all the moisturizers. It smells so nice and is oil free.

on 12/19/2009 11:34:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I have been using this cream for 2-3 weeks and I am absolutely in love with it. The smell is divine, it leaves skin with a fabulous velvety sensation (not oily nor greasy), it respects the sensitivy of my skin, it doesn't break me out and hydrates well. I even use it around my eyes, which is something big considering that I get bad reactions to lots of eye creams. I can't really tell if it makes any difference in the wrinkle area, but I do get a sense that it leaves my skin more plump, healthy-looking and glowing. The fact that the cream comes in a jar is an obvious downside, with all the potential spreading of bacteria, but the cream itself is so wonderful that I am more than willing to overlook this aspect. Incidentally, I dropped mine and it didn't break, so at least it isn't fragile. I also own the Crème Fraîche Suractivée, but I am way more satisfied with this one. Finally, I love how it is free from parabens and phenoxyethanol.

i so, so, sooo wanted to love this. but...i hated it. it irritated my skin and made it look greasy. i NEVER expected that; i have pretty non-dramatic skin. i gave it to my boyfriend, lol

on 5/4/2008 2:58:00 PM

this is an excellent product. moisturizing enough for use on its own (though i tend to layer it underneath nuxe's creme fraiche) but very light and absorbent. actually feels like it's doing your skin some good as well. and the scent is delightful and uplifting- j'adore.

on 12/28/2007 9:36:00 PM

I ordered 3 Nuxe moisturisers to bulk up my order for free shipping and this is the first moisturiser out of the 3 that I used. I have acneic skin and at first, this didnt break me out and left my skin never matte and smooth to touch. However, as I usually break out a week or so before my periods, whilst using this moisturiser, I broke out at other times too but jsut didnt think it was this cream. I had to stop using it then but use it as a neck cream and I love how it feels...so so soft! It is nicely whipped and smells kinda like old ladies but its not too empowering. I cant really comment on the anti-wrinkle abilities, as I didnt buy the cream for this and I do not have any wrinkles, but it does make my neck feel quite firm.

I have oily, acne-prone, sensitive skin so I am very picky about what I use. Sothys' Active Cream is excellent for me but its effects are disappearing since I've been using this for more than 1.5 years. I bought this based on the reviews and I'm glad I did. The texture is very light but the cream moisturizes very well without looking greasy. It sinks in right away unlike the Sothys cream which takes a little longer. Makeup goes on smoothly over this cream and the cream helps calm my skin (it's supposed to be one of the effects). I've only used this for two days, at night with the combination of RoC's Anti-Blemish Emulsion and I wake up with glowy skin. I'm not sure of its effect on scars yet but it makes my skin super soft (like a silky marshmallow), non-greasy and I only need to scoop a pea sized amount for my face (I use 4-5 pea sizes for Sothys). Sothys makes my skin shine-free a bit longer but Nuxe's cream is superb. This comes in a glass jar 50 mL and is 44.50 CAD before taxes. I also use it around my eye area since I have a fine line under the eyes when I smile but it has no effect on the lines so far. Either way, it makes my skin softer than its ever been. I highly recommend it. Will update if this breaks me out but so far so good.

*Update*: I do not use this around my eye area because it causes my eyes to turn watery. However, this is great under makeup because it makes you look glowy and when I wake up in the morning, I am not red or dull looking. I am glowy and bright. This also does not cause breakouts.

*Second Update*: This may be a bit heavy for my skin so it's encouraging some breakouts. I will use this less often - perhaps every two weeks as a moisture-radiance treatment.

Last Update: I gave this to my boyfriend. He has normal-combination skin. He likes it but it's not HG for a moisturizer.

on 3/13/2007 9:26:00 PM

This cream has the greatest scent and texture.It sinks right into my dehydrated combo skin,makes it heavenly soft and supple,reduces the appearence of pores and first fine lines,and does help to even out the complexion.I apply Nirvanesque to my whole face,undereye area and neck religiously every night,and it does pay off.Luxurious experience.Will most definitely repurchase again and again.