Boots Soltan Facial Sun Defence Cream SPF30

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
No Image

4.3

on 9/10/2010 7:46:00 PM

This cream is of a heavier consistency which isn't too greasy on the skin. However putting on the recommended amount makes my skin look very White. Even after the cream feel absorbed. I feel it does protect my face from sun damage.

Cons: stained my dress - think it has bleach mixed in...

To be honest the only reason I use this product religiously is the UVA***** protection. Seems to do it's job though, although it's a bit too oily for me as long as I apply sparingly and give it time to absorb it's ok. I find after long-term use you really start to notice the effect it has on your skin. Although I'm spot-prone, it doesn't break me out, moisturizes well and applied correctly does provide a decent (suppose 'average' is a suitable word) makeup base. Overall, a worthy, reliable product, one thing I can say for sure, is that long term you won't regret using this product. Good luck.

on 6/10/2006 8:36:00 AM

This is best best sunscreen for the face I have found. Best because it actually has 5 star UVA protection! No other facial sunscreen I have tried has this high of a rating. Also the best because it leaves no white cast. It is moisturising, so no need to use a seperate moisturiser. I brush a bit of translucent power over it after application, and I remain shine-free. (And I have oily skin.) It doesn't break me out, texture is light, fragrance is very slight. Well done Boots!