Boots Soltan Facial Sun Defence Cream SPF30

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
No Image

3.0

on 7/13/2009 10:48:00 AM

HG! i wear this everyday. makes my face look healthily dewy but i still use powder as i have oily face. doesnt break me out :) i went to a festival recently and i became burnt near my parting where i hadnt put this so i can really see that this works. Keeps my face perfectly moisurised, but its not too greasy +it has antioxidants :D:D

on 7/13/2007 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

After trying out a few other sunscreens this week, I realised how truly great this one is. I have oily/combination skin and mild acne. This doesn't break me out, doesn't leave a white cast (my skin is light brown,) and is light and non-greasy. It's always on 2 for 1, so it's also very cheap. It doesn't leave my skin completely matte, but it doesn't leave it shiny either. I find it feels like a lotion going on, and is quite refreshing.

I don't use a moisturiser with it, and I reapply during the day, and after breaking out from other sunscreens, which also left my skin looking generally blah, after one day's use of this my skin is already looking and feeling much better. I actually prefer this to most moisturisers I've used, and I've used lots. And most of them were fairly expensive.

I have the SPF 30 and 50+, they're both great, and they even seem to make my complexion look more even while I'm wearing them. I've used these for a while now, and I don't think I'll be straying again.

Edit: I still love the SPF50+, but I've gone off the SPF30 - the scent is stronger, and it's greasier. I've changed my overall rating, as this is for the SPF30, but not by much, as it's still better than others I've tried, and cheaper than most.

Edit again: I realise now that I had the old version of the SPF50, which for some reason was still on the shelves at my local Boots. I can't stand the new version.