Boots Soltan Facial Sun Defence Cream SPF30

Filtered by skin type : Dry
No Image

on 4/21/2008 10:11:00 AM

I got this in Boots 2 for 1 deal - 2 bottles cost me 12euros.I like it as it leaves no white cast - it does add a little glow as noted on the bottle.I have dry skin so it soaks this up quickly - but always leaves my skin supple. MU application is no problem over it - i dont need an extra moisturiser underneath it.A good sunscreen that i will continue to use unless any problems arise.

Edit: I also got the SPF50 version & find it great - the only difference being that it has a higher protection...it still works well under MU & leaves no white cast!I upped this to 4 lippies!

on 1/26/2006 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is the only line of sunscreens I'm aware of that has five star UVA protection; in fact, the first sunscreen ingredient listsed is in the UVA range, which is nice because I find most sunscreens have a lot more UVB protectants than A.

This cream is almost lotion like it has such a thin consistency, sinks in really well, none of this white residue business.

As with all sunscreens, it does leave a shinyish finish, but for a sunscreen, it's not not too bad; it's not oil slick looking just in need of some powder.

I don't think it contains any perfumes as the only scent there is is a slight dull chemical smell, which I actually prefer. It is formulated for sensitive skin. This is very easy to apply and use coz the skin soaks it up so well and it doesn't feel as occlusive on the skin as other sunscreens I've tried.

This is the sunscreen for me from now on because of the impressive UVA protection and the nice formulation. It was something like €11.80 for a 50ml tube-great size for putting in a handbag.