Boots Soltan Facial Sun Defence Cream SPF30

3.8

on 4/10/2008 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Too greasy for my oily skin, and makes my eyes uncomfortable

on 1/29/2014 5:12:00 AM

I have rosacea and veeeeerrrrry dry skin, and this is my HG product. Light-weight, easily absorbed and effective. I don't wear any foundation or concealer, but the slight white cast that this SPF creates actually gives me a much better skin tone - I'm extremely pale so it'll probably only work for the super super fair. Though the formula is a little greasey it doesn't sit on my skin, and after 5 minutes it's gone. I just hope they never discontinue it :) After using it, people have told me I'm 'glowing' - which never happens when I'm not wearing it, so something must be working!

on 4/21/2008 10:11:00 AM

I got this in Boots 2 for 1 deal - 2 bottles cost me 12euros.I like it as it leaves no white cast - it does add a little glow as noted on the bottle.I have dry skin so it soaks this up quickly - but always leaves my skin supple. MU application is no problem over it - i dont need an extra moisturiser underneath it.A good sunscreen that i will continue to use unless any problems arise.

Edit: I also got the SPF50 version & find it great - the only difference being that it has a higher protection...it still works well under MU & leaves no white cast!I upped this to 4 lippies!

I really wanted this to work as it has such a good UVA rating but it made me break out around the chin and I couldn't put it anywhere near my eyes as it made them sting and water.
I found the fragrance quite strong - and sun tan lotion-y - and it could have been that which affected my eyes. Got three bottles to get through, so I'll use it on neck, chest and hands.

on 7/13/2009 10:48:00 AM

HG! i wear this everyday. makes my face look healthily dewy but i still use powder as i have oily face. doesnt break me out :) i went to a festival recently and i became burnt near my parting where i hadnt put this so i can really see that this works. Keeps my face perfectly moisurised, but its not too greasy +it has antioxidants :D:D

on 5/30/2006 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Very cheap and doesn't break me out like most sunblock,the texture similar Laroche posay anthelios XL spf50+ creme fondante (new formulated) which isn't feel greasy or leave white mask on myskin.this's my alternative sunblock i can't use on my hypersensitive skin.