Boots Soltan Facial Sun Defence Cream SPF30

Filtered by age: 30-35
No Image

on 8/7/2006 7:44:00 AM

I have this in the Factor 30, and also the Factor 50 for the recent weird hot British summer weather. I love the 5 star UVA rating and the good UVB protection, plus it sinks in quickly, the pinky tint means it doesn't turn my pallid redhead skin any whiter than it already is, and since Soltan is nearly always 2 for 1 at Boots, it works out at bargain prices - meaning I keep a tube of this in the car, in my handbag, by the door, all over the place for frequent applications. What's not to love?

on 6/30/2006 4:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I really like this sunscreen. I have sensitive and quite dry skin, and wear it on top of moisturiser in the morning. It is really light, easily absorbed, no white cast and smells of summer. I do not find it a hassle to put on whereas I did with the Avene SPF 50 cream, which is really thick and takes ages to sink in. The UVA protection is really good too. And I don't find it a problem to reapply during the day either - I carry a tube in my handbag.

Good stuff, especially as I only buy it when it's 2 for 1 at Boots!

on 6/10/2006 8:36:00 AM

This is best best sunscreen for the face I have found. Best because it actually has 5 star UVA protection! No other facial sunscreen I have tried has this high of a rating. Also the best because it leaves no white cast. It is moisturising, so no need to use a seperate moisturiser. I brush a bit of translucent power over it after application, and I remain shine-free. (And I have oily skin.) It doesn't break me out, texture is light, fragrance is very slight. Well done Boots!