Boots Soltan Facial Sun Defence Cream SPF30

Filtered by age: 19-24
No Image

3.8

on 4/21/2008 10:11:00 AM

I got this in Boots 2 for 1 deal - 2 bottles cost me 12euros.I like it as it leaves no white cast - it does add a little glow as noted on the bottle.I have dry skin so it soaks this up quickly - but always leaves my skin supple. MU application is no problem over it - i dont need an extra moisturiser underneath it.A good sunscreen that i will continue to use unless any problems arise.

Edit: I also got the SPF50 version & find it great - the only difference being that it has a higher protection...it still works well under MU & leaves no white cast!I upped this to 4 lippies!

on 6/2/2007 9:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

My skin is combination/acne-prone, and can sometimes be a bit sensitive, but this sunscreen is very good as it does not make me break-out or irritate my skin. It has a pleasant texture which does not leave the skin greasy. I have some marks from previous blemishes, and this helps to give a slight radiance which makes my skin appear more even -the winning factor for me! My skin is NC40 and this leaves no whiteness on the skin. I can use this over my normal moisturiser or on its own. I took this on holiday with me to India where on most days it was 35 degrees celsius + , and it was perfect. I got this for 2 for 1 at Boots, so it good value. Would definitely repurchase.

on 9/10/2010 7:46:00 PM

This cream is of a heavier consistency which isn't too greasy on the skin. However putting on the recommended amount makes my skin look very White. Even after the cream feel absorbed. I feel it does protect my face from sun damage.

Cons: stained my dress - think it has bleach mixed in...

To be honest the only reason I use this product religiously is the UVA***** protection. Seems to do it's job though, although it's a bit too oily for me as long as I apply sparingly and give it time to absorb it's ok. I find after long-term use you really start to notice the effect it has on your skin. Although I'm spot-prone, it doesn't break me out, moisturizes well and applied correctly does provide a decent (suppose 'average' is a suitable word) makeup base. Overall, a worthy, reliable product, one thing I can say for sure, is that long term you won't regret using this product. Good luck.

on 8/15/2007 9:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I tried the new formulation of this cream, but it is too greasy for my combination/oily t-zone skin. This cream is thick and not very easy to rub in, after applying this product my face looked very oily. It did stop my face from burning in the sun, but it is probably more suited for those with dry skin.

This is not greasy, and offers great protection. The only con is that it isn't sold in the US ...when it ran out, I was very unhappy.