Sonoma Scent Studio Feminite Du Bois Dupe

Not tested on animals

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

Fantastic.Scrumptious. This a scent that will lingers on your skin but also in the room you've left! a fragrance for the woman who know who she is , and is not afraid of showing it. This is the scent of a woman!
One of Laurie's best, if not the best..
HG

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

SUPERB! I never knew Shiseido's version, but SSS Feminite du Bois is just
superb, delightful amber woody floral in its own right. Worldclass, in my opinion. I would
liken the scent to the powdery-sweet-spicy Bal a Versailles, Hope. I enjoy many Sonoma Scent
Studio fragrances, but Feminite du Bois dupe is my favorite to date. Gorgeous! January 07 update -- The name of this fragrance has recently been changed to Femme Jolie.

This is a terrific fragrance in its own right, if not an exact dupe of the discontinued Serge Lutens gem. It's heavy on cedar, just like FdB, and sweetened by spices, fruit and some floral notes in the background. The fragrance is lighter and slightly muskier than FdB, which can at times be overwhelming (but I still love it). This is truly lovely and I must get a bottle for fall. If you have a hard time locating some FdB, or if you love Miller et Bertaux #1 but find it too pricey, this is a great substitute. Notes: woods, soft spices, musk, fruits, and florals with notes of ginger, cinnamon, clove, plum, peach, orange blossom, violet, cedar, sandalwood, vanilla, benzoin.

I've tried the original and the SSS, one on each wrist, and it's a tough call. Not that they're exactly alike, but both are wonderful.

I ran out of Feminite, and decided to try the SSS dupe. I am so glad that I did - there are subtle differences to my nose (although I'm basing this on sniffing the cap of the feminite, as it's gone, gone, gone :) but this blend is VERY true to the original.

Soft blend of woods, spices, fruits. The cedar cleanly predominates, and the fruits and spices weave in and out as the fragrance develops. The original was a pleasure to wear, but I find this at least equal. The increase in lippies is from the fact that the SSS dupe lasts longer on my skin...

Popular Fragrances