Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom-lotion

Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom-lotion
Japanese Cherry Blossom-lotionJapanese Cherry Blossom-lotion

My signature scent! This lotion is gorgeous. I love it so much that I even bought the body mist. The only downside however is that the scent doesn't last that long

The bed bath and body works Japenese blossom is a wonderful scent. My problem is the scent doesn't last . It's really important for me to have a fragrance lotion that last because I use it as an alternative to perfume.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I love Bath And Body Works and this sent it is the best Cherry Blossom sent ever

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Amazing scent. Can be worn year round but I prefer the spring and summer.
Nice and light but still detectable and just sweet enough
I find the lotion to be light and refreshing.

on 10/14/2015 9:40:00 PM

Too overpowering/strong. Something in it, gives me a headache and makes me nauseous. So many people like it though.

I love exotic scents. This scent reminds me of a beautiful Japanese cherry blossom tree and it isn't an old lady scent nor a childish Strawberry Shortcake one. This is very moisturizing (like all Bath and Body Works lotions), and the moisture lasts longer than the scent but when I apply it before bed, it relaxes me. Definitely recommend.

on 5/24/2015 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

One of my close friends buys this in sets for my birthdays and Christmas. She knows I love how it smells, and there's no way I'll be disappointed.

For those wondering what friends may like from the Bath and Body Works line, this is pretty universal and worth a try.

im not good at describing scents but all i have to say is i always come back to this gem...i used this since high school and wont stop

on 1/14/2015 2:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Sometimes I think I like this scent, and sometimes I don't...I can't really decide. It's kind of too heavy and old lady-ish for me to be honest.

on 1/1/2015 12:43:00 AM

I got so much of this scent for christmas, so i'm trying to like it, but i just don't! it smells GOOD.. smells more expensive than usual BBW stuff, but it just doesn't appeal to me for some reason. I tend to like scents that are more bright, simple, clean (not that this doesn't smell clean -- it definitely does, but that's not the highlight of this fragrance). most of all i like something that smells natural - and this is too perfumey for me.

Popular Lotions / Creams