Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom-lotion

Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom-lotion
Japanese Cherry Blossom-lotionJapanese Cherry Blossom-lotion

The bed bath and body works Japenese blossom is a wonderful scent. My problem is the scent doesn't last . It's really important for me to have a fragrance lotion that last because I use it as an alternative to perfume.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I love Bath And Body Works and this sent it is the best Cherry Blossom sent ever

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Amazing scent. Can be worn year round but I prefer the spring and summer.
Nice and light but still detectable and just sweet enough
I find the lotion to be light and refreshing.

on 10/14/2015 9:40:00 PM

Too overpowering/strong. Something in it, gives me a headache and makes me nauseous. So many people like it though.

on 5/24/2015 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

One of my close friends buys this in sets for my birthdays and Christmas. She knows I love how it smells, and there's no way I'll be disappointed.

For those wondering what friends may like from the Bath and Body Works line, this is pretty universal and worth a try.

I love exotic scents. This scent reminds me of a beautiful Japanese cherry blossom tree and it isn't an old lady scent nor a childish Strawberry Shortcake one. This is very moisturizing (like all Bath and Body Works lotions), and the moisture lasts longer than the scent but when I apply it before bed, it relaxes me. Definitely recommend.

on 11/1/2014 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is by far my favorite body scent from Bath & Body Works. Almost every time I wear this, I get compliments. I prefer to put this on immediately after showering (love the body cream for this) and the scent lasts all day. It isn't as strong toward the end of the day, but I can still smell it on my skin faintly. The smell isn't too over-bearing -- it seems light but definitely more for the colder months of the year. It's not a fresh spring scent. Love this stuff!!

im not good at describing scents but all i have to say is i always come back to this gem...i used this since high school and wont stop

on 1/1/2015 12:43:00 AM

I got so much of this scent for christmas, so i'm trying to like it, but i just don't! it smells GOOD.. smells more expensive than usual BBW stuff, but it just doesn't appeal to me for some reason. I tend to like scents that are more bright, simple, clean (not that this doesn't smell clean -- it definitely does, but that's not the highlight of this fragrance). most of all i like something that smells natural - and this is too perfumey for me.

on 1/14/2015 2:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Sometimes I think I like this scent, and sometimes I don't...I can't really decide. It's kind of too heavy and old lady-ish for me to be honest.

Popular Lotions / Creams