72%
package quality

price range

Reviews

12 days ago

This fragrance was so overplayed around 2005-2010 that my nose couldn’t take it anymore. Everyone and their grandma’s dog wore JCB. I just rediscovered the lotion and mist in my stash this week... and now that it’s not so commonly worn I can appreciate it for what it is. JCB is really nice! I had forgotten about that powdery, smoky, spiced musk in the base notes. It’s delicate, not heavy, but it has presence. The fragrance isn’t chokingly sweet; the apple and plum and cinnamon are just supporting actors for the woodsy note. This is very wearable by anyone. Would be stunning paired with a sandalwood or musk oil.

About reviewer (230 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Other, Other

1.0

6 months ago

Fragrance description: "An oh-so-fresh blend of Japanese cherry blossom, Asian pear, fresh mimosa petals, white jasmine & blushing sandalwood" A very strong burst of tart cranberry fruit for the first minute (love). Then it turns a powdery floral similar to that in Beautiful Day (not so fond of). The scent doesn't lasts long, around 20 minutes. The lotion has alot of glycerine so it makes skin sticky, then after 10 minutes dries down to a smooth yet tacky powdery coating (silicones) that makes skin feel drier than before. Itches my skin. Not great for dry skin, sensitive skin, and the scent doesn't last long. I'm better off buying separate lotion and perfume from another line.

About reviewer (1264 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

2.0

10 months ago

The smell is just wildly overpowering. Kill me now. It's like, "Why did I buy something that punches me in the face every time I open it?" Packaging is fine, lotion quality is standard Bath and Body Works.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrunette

2 years ago

My signature scent! This lotion is gorgeous. I love it so much that I even bought the body mist. The only downside however is that the scent doesn't last that long

About reviewer (51 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Other

3.0

3 years ago

The bed bath and body works Japenese blossom is a wonderful scent. My problem is the scent doesn't last . It's really important for me to have a fragrance lotion that last because I use it as an alternative to perfume.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

3 years ago

I love Bath And Body Works and this sent it is the best Cherry Blossom sent ever

About reviewer (76 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Tan, Neutral

HairOther, Curly, Medium

4 years ago

Amazing scent. Can be worn year round but I prefer the spring and summer. Nice and light but still detectable and just sweet enough I find the lotion to be light and refreshing.

About reviewer (1081 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

3.0

4 years ago

Too overpowering/strong. Something in it, gives me a headache and makes me nauseous. So many people like it though.

About reviewer (99 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

5 years ago

I love exotic scents. This scent reminds me of a beautiful Japanese cherry blossom tree and it isn't an old lady scent nor a childish Strawberry Shortcake one. This is very moisturizing (like all Bath and Body Works lotions), and the moisture lasts longer than the scent but when I apply it before bed, it relaxes me. Definitely recommend.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

5 years ago

One of my close friends buys this in sets for my birthdays and Christmas. She knows I love how it smells, and there's no way I'll be disappointed. For those wondering what friends may like from the Bath and Body Works line, this is pretty universal and worth a try.

About reviewer (72 reviews)

Age19-24