Pepto Bismol Mask

Pepto Bismol Mask

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

I first tried putting it all over my face, which worked! But it left a pinkish tint on my skin, which lasted for a day or two. At the time, I was breaking out very badly. I had large pimples on my chin and they where not leaving anytime soon.. But the Pepto Bismol helped so much! The pimples where gone in a day! I now use it as a spot treatment so I don't have that pink tint left on my face anymore! I leave it on for 10-15 mins, and then rinse off with warm water, then use cold water to close my pores!! Great mask!!

on 11/2/2014 6:21:00 PM

I rated packaging in the middle because it has nothing to do with my review, and I would buy it again because it works for my tummy troubles, NOT for my face!! Omg! I feel like I've been punked (side note my phone auto corrected punked to pinked...). My skin is fair, sensitive, combination, and acne prone. I put this on my face with a brush, like others said they did. I left it on for about 15-20 min. My face started throbbing so I decided I should maybe take it off. Now... My skins all pink! I have a pink ring around my whole face too. This did nothing to my pores, my face does feel soft, but after taking it off 20 min ago it is still colored and throbbing. I would NOT recommend this to anyone unless I was pulling a prank on them. I don't know if it would make any difference and I won't try again to find out but I used the regular strength, name brand, original flavor. This was such a bad idea. :(

on 1/12/2012 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really like this as a facial. I applied a very thin layer to my face and left it on for about ten minutes. I used a washcloth and lukewarm water to remove. My face had a nice glow and smaller looking pores and the fine lines on my forehead were barely visible. I was worried that it would be too drying since my normally oily skin really dries out in the winter, but it wasn't a problem. I'll update after using for a while, but so far so good.

on 9/14/2009 3:15:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

It really didn't do much for me except take away some of the oil. The pimples, pore size, and blackheads were the same except my face is slightly tinted pink now. Oh well.

on 5/25/2012 4:47:00 PM

This stuff is great. Just buy the generic or store brand and put in the Frig and the put the cold mask on a clean face and it feels wonderful and so cool. It really works on pores and making your face feel so clean!

on 8/14/2014 12:39:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I started using Pepto Bismal on my face on the advise of my esthetician. I was hesitant at first but love love it! I try to use the mask several times a week and highly recommend it. Be sure to use it on your neck as well to keep the skin tight. I rinse my face after 20-30 minutes.

A real life saver when having a "heated & red" reaction to any product on the face and/or throat. Usually scented moisturizers and such can upset skin. Calms, cools and relieves! It's a winner!

5 lippies for this great, cheap, spot treatment! Like another reviewer, I find this to be a little much for the whole face, but perfect for on-the-spot relief. Literally stops zits in their tracks. Less is more (too much will give you cracked/peeling skin around the belmish), so a bottle last forever! (Unless you are prone to gastrointestinal issues, lol).

on 1/26/2009 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I thought this was brilliant at first. It makes perfect sense, and I thought it might help to relieve some redness in my cheeks. Oh boy do I wish I'd of passed this up. I put it on with a cotton pad, left it on for about five mintes, and rinsed it off. My skin was super red, dry, and tingling in a weird way. For the rest of the day, my skin looked terrible.

on 4/27/2008 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

It's difficult to find a clay-type mask for my dry and sensitive skin, so this is a good substitute, although I don't like that it's thin and runny. I apply over my face and neck with a brush. It dries in 10 minutes or so, and I gently rinse it off. My skin feels soft and smooth, not dry and irritated as with some masks I've tried.

As I've gotten older, masks, even this one, are too drying.