China Glaze Sangria

No Image

3.7

on 12/16/2012 1:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

It looks red in the bottle, it is named "Sangria", but it is pink! It is pink enough that people comment on my pink nail polish. Grrrr. The bottle looks like a beautiful red, perfect for Christmas. Nope.

on 2/7/2009 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Babydials is right, this isn't the colour of Sangria, but it is one gorgeous slighty warmish hot pink shimmer. (It looks a little redder in the bottle). I only needed 2 coats to cover but YMMV. My skintone is more neutral/warm so perhaps that's why it looks so good! Applied like a dream and no brush strokes (always a good thing). This would be fabulous as a pedi as well, particularly in the summer.

on 1/23/2006 10:33:00 AM

Let me explain the 4 rating with the would not purchase again. This bright hot pink (lighter and brighter than Hurts so Good and nothing like the color of the drink it is named after) is stunning, but does not quite work with my pale pinkish complexion. It's a beautiful color, but not on me (I gave it to someone in my office). It takes 3 coats for coverage and went 4 days with 1 very minor chip only an obsessive would notice, and nominal, unavoidable edgewear. If only the China Glaze reds stayed on as well as their hot pinks.

Popular Polishes