Bourjois Pastel Lumiere

Bourjois Pastel Lumiere
image 1image 2image 3

MICA, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), TALC, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77000 (ALUMINUM POWDER), BENTONITE, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, SILICA, CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, LANOLIN ALCOHOL, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, AMMONIUM SILVER ZINC ALUMINUM SILICATE, CI 75470 (CARMINE), METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE), CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CI 77400 (COPPER POWDER), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), DEXTRIN, TETRASODIUM EDTA, TIN OXIDE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, BHT, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CITRIC ACID Updated as of May 12, 2010

on 5/2/2016 4:30:00 AM

I had a silver one.was way too sheer.no pigment.there is a lot of product but imo not worth it.but bourjois has lovely packaging.

on 4/27/2016 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Wouldn't repurchase since there is so much other stuff that I wanna try out there, but this (I have Beige Rose 08) has been one of my go to highlighters for a long time.
I've used this a lot for work (as a performer) as regular eyeshadow until the lid broke off and I was scared to keep it in my makeup bag because it might ruin all the rest in there, so I decided to keep it in my bathroom cabinet to use it as a highlighter, since I don't eyeshadow on an everyday basis. The shade is just warm toned enough to pull of on my Asian skin tone, the sheen is great, I've overall liked this a lot.

Pro:
- reliable and beautiful sheen/effect
- suitable for medium skin tones too
- goes a long way

Con:
- cruelty free?
- lid broke off
- don't care for the rather medical smell

To Read all 95 Reviews, Login or Join

on 4/27/2013 9:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have 3 shades from this line: mauve 37, bleu 55 and 25 argent, and I must say that they seem to last forever, so my answer to "would you buy this product again'' is probably "no" for this very reason, but I would like to try out more shades in the future, so it's a yes. I bought these 3 in Ireland, where they are quite pricey, but the boxes look so cute ( I generally like the design of all Bourjois makup ), and the colour palette is simply awesome - it's more bright shimmery pastels rather than pastels in their traditional sense, and just looking at them somehow brightens up my day! They are not prone to cakey-ness either during or post-application and one can determine oneself, whether to apply with a dry applicator, or wet it for a richer and shinier effect. When applied dry, the quality is very silky and just perfect in terms of density. The teint doesn't get into any wrinkles and rather smoothes the surface out. 1 lippie off for not working with brushes ( too compressed for that I guess ) and 1 off for the tendency to open up and break in 2 pieces (the box) - the shade always stays intact though - in my experience at least, so a bit thumbs-up for that!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love these eyeshadows! Vibrant and beautiful, I have pastel pink, lavender and light blue. Adorable little packages and really pretty.

on 3/21/2011 7:26:00 AM

Great eyeshadows, the colors are stunning and the amount you get lasts for ages and ages!!! though the packaging is fragile, the eyeshadow itself is almost impossible to break, so compacted, (I've had the cover accidentally separated a lot of times in travel bags, and the shadow remains intact after a lot of movement!) so no broken eyeshadow!!
Excellent quality, it blows a bit but nothing too bad and again the colors are a dream!

I have these eye shadows in almost every color although hard to find in the US. I fount them online at Cosmetics4less.com & Strawberrynet.com... I think they have a few ones at Ulta as well. Anyways... THEY ARE THE BEST! So much pigment & a pretty pearl color that really makes the eye pop with out a bunch of gross glitter. I wish they had more colors & sold them in the US at more places. :(

on 4/5/2010 7:00:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I have from the vintage collection the colour 14 gris delicat. it is a dark grey colour which is very buildible. it can be used as a crease colour or for a grey smokey eye as a colour all over. the colour has beautifull glitter in it. the box that it comes in is very nice and has the same colour as the eyeshadow with a nice picture on it. I don't use this eyeshadow a lot because I don't wear a lot of eyeshadow to school. but for a party this colour is perfect!!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought one of these while in Paris this Christmas, but it's like a pearl color neutral white-ish/shimmery color-- it says the name is beige rose.

I've been using it almost everyday ever since-- when I'm in a hurry I apply a base, and use a large brush to sweep this color all over my lid and up to my browbone. Line with some black track gel liner or kohl pencil in smoulder, a coat of mascara and it makes a beautiful, wearable, simple and QUICK gorgeous look when you don't have tons of time in the morning.

I love this color, and the packaging I love because I got a limited edition one, where the cover actually has like a little old school map of Paris and it's like their "Parisian" special edition packaging which is CUTE!!!

I would purchase this color again!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought white, but I just hate it for it is dead A4 paper white on my eyes.

Recently bourjois has released limited edition packaging which features vintage pictures from their archive. These little pots are adorable at the best of times but now they are downright irresistible! Lovely little compact with a mirror and cute curved swab, nicely pigmented colour and very well-priced. I bought two :)