Stila just my luck palette in lucky plum

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Stila just my luck palette in lucky plum
Stila Just My Luck - Lucky Plum palette

on 4/23/2006 12:59:00 PM

Not sure why this is called Lucky Plum because there's not much plum about it, but it's a beautiful collection of colors. The lightest e/s IMO is Cloud (def. not Ecru, anyway), the middle e/s Grace and then the deepest e/s Golightly. I would have never thought to pair Grace and Golightly together, but it's a good match, actually. Every shade in this palette works well for me, the compact is sturdy and perfect for travel, and the included lip brush is even decent. I rate this right up at the top of my list of favorite palettes for all these reasons, and I have LOTS of palettes.

on 2/16/2006 7:59:00 PM

I adore this palette - especially since it's the only palette I have used and loved everything included. The colors have already been described below but I will say that the overall look is very clean and pretty. I even like the lip color which I didn't think would look good on me. The colors are neutral - not too cool. I am a cool PPP with dark brown hair. I may have to buy a back-up of this.

on 1/29/2006 8:53:00 PM

I LOVE this palette!!! I just got this yesterday and it is already a favorite!! I won't describe the colors again because they have been well described below, but let me just say this is a great look!!! IMO this is one of stila's best palettes. The case is so cute and sturdy too- pink with crystals on the cover. For reference I am PPP dark blonde hair, blue eyes, stila 20 watts.