Stila just my luck palette in lucky plum

Stila Just My Luck - Lucky Plum palette

on 6/10/2006 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I would buy each of these products again! As said, colors aren't plum but they work for me who could never wear anything plum! The shadows stay in place the longest but the blush and lippie tend to fade too quickly. I'm pale with red hair and brown eyes and this just works so well for me. Not to mention the package is gorgeous! I also have the peach and they work too. Finally a paired up palette that I won't be swapping away! (Sorry girls!) Definately get one for yourself b/c you won't be swapping it either!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I was lucky enough (er, no pun intended!) to get this in a swap and I LOVE it! It's defintely not plum, as already mentioned so I won't go into the shades except to say it's a lovely set of neutrals and the case is absolutely adorable. Same as the Press Shy palette I have, the e/s and blush are so soft and blendable, I'm impressed. I've never been a huge fan of Stila until now so this is great and I'm seriously considering getting Lucky Peach too. This is definitely a must-buy if you love Stila or just want a good quality, portable, cute palette with very wearable shades. I just don't want the case to get scratched or crystals to fall off, so I'll keep it in the box when I carry it around.