Stila just my luck palette in lucky plum

Filtered by hair type : Other
Stila just my luck palette in lucky plum
Stila Just My Luck - Lucky Plum palette

4.5

This palette looks fantastic with my coloring--auburn hair, blue eyes, and extremely pale, cool-toned skin. I've tried to replicate the eyeshadows with existing Stila shades--the middle shade is an almost perfect match to Chic Grace, but a little more purple. The bronzey-olive shade looks definitely like Golightly to me. The lightest shade isn't quite Ecru--it's a little lighter and more shimmery. I don't think it can be duped with existing Stila e/s. A shame, because it's the perfect base shade for me, and I'll cry when it runs out! The blush is just ok; it's like BB Pale Pink with chunks of glitter in it, and it doesn't last very long on me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I hate how Stila does not label the shades in the palettes. As a collector, i have to have it if i dont already own the colors. So far the shades have been labeled as ecru, grace and golightly. I thought this palette would be more pink or plum and you get a surprising mismatch of colors. The lightest shade ecru, is a shimmery off white color. In the middle is grace, a shimmery taupe with a hint of plum to it and finally there is golightly, a shimmery olive with golden undertones. I felt like th golightly belonged in a warmer palette. Th blush is a true pink shimmer. A little soft for my nc30 light olive complexion and the lipcolor is a browned berry. I didnt think that looked like it belonged either. However, all together it looked very nice on. The shadows are nicley pigmented, super soft and easy to blend. Retails for $30 and comes in a cute pink case with crystals on it. Overall, worth the money in my opinion.