Stila just my luck palette in lucky plum

Stila just my luck palette in lucky plum
Stila Just My Luck - Lucky Plum palette

4.5

on 4/3/2006 5:23:00 PM

Wearable colours, good value for the 3 eyeshadows + 1 blush + 1 lipcolour you get as opposed to buying them seperately (heck, at $41 CDN it equals out to the price of less than 2 regular Stila shadows), the convenience of the mirror which covers the entire inside of the lid, and most of all--the super-cute metallic casing with the glam Swarovski crystals on the lid. Only thing is that the eyeshadows are not as deeply pigmented as they show to be on the Stila website, whereas the lip colour and blush are much darker and brighter (respectively) in the pan. The crease shade which appears as a mauve on the website looks more like a taupe, and the liner golden brown shade appears with more of an olivey hue and isn't actually dark enough to use as a liner imho. The pink case is adorable to pull out of your purse, but the downside is that it only stays cute as long as you don't put anything else in your purse because the colour is only sprayed onto the surface and scratches easily. All in all, I was happy with the product, and I will soon purchase the Lucky Peach palette!

on 2/16/2006 7:59:00 PM

I adore this palette - especially since it's the only palette I have used and loved everything included. The colors have already been described below but I will say that the overall look is very clean and pretty. I even like the lip color which I didn't think would look good on me. The colors are neutral - not too cool. I am a cool PPP with dark brown hair. I may have to buy a back-up of this.

Popular Palettes