Stila just my luck palette in lucky plum

Filtered by skin type : Other
Stila just my luck palette in lucky plum
Stila Just My Luck - Lucky Plum palette

This palette looks fantastic with my coloring--auburn hair, blue eyes, and extremely pale, cool-toned skin. I've tried to replicate the eyeshadows with existing Stila shades--the middle shade is an almost perfect match to Chic Grace, but a little more purple. The bronzey-olive shade looks definitely like Golightly to me. The lightest shade isn't quite Ecru--it's a little lighter and more shimmery. I don't think it can be duped with existing Stila e/s. A shame, because it's the perfect base shade for me, and I'll cry when it runs out! The blush is just ok; it's like BB Pale Pink with chunks of glitter in it, and it doesn't last very long on me.

on 4/23/2006 12:59:00 PM

Not sure why this is called Lucky Plum because there's not much plum about it, but it's a beautiful collection of colors. The lightest e/s IMO is Cloud (def. not Ecru, anyway), the middle e/s Grace and then the deepest e/s Golightly. I would have never thought to pair Grace and Golightly together, but it's a good match, actually. Every shade in this palette works well for me, the compact is sturdy and perfect for travel, and the included lip brush is even decent. I rate this right up at the top of my list of favorite palettes for all these reasons, and I have LOTS of palettes.