Stila just my luck palette in lucky plum

4.7

on 6/10/2006 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I would buy each of these products again! As said, colors aren't plum but they work for me who could never wear anything plum! The shadows stay in place the longest but the blush and lippie tend to fade too quickly. I'm pale with red hair and brown eyes and this just works so well for me. Not to mention the package is gorgeous! I also have the peach and they work too. Finally a paired up palette that I won't be swapping away! (Sorry girls!) Definately get one for yourself b/c you won't be swapping it either!

on 3/23/2006 10:19:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This palette is fabulous. The shades go so well with my coloring (very PPP, green hazel/eyes, dark hair, cool-toned), and the packaging is feminine and sturdy. The eyeshadows really bring out green eyes, the (cool-toned, shimmery pink) blush is nicely pigmented for a glowy look, and the plummy/berry lip color can be dabbed on for a subtle stain or applied more liberally for a vibrant look. I like that it's not too clunky and can easily fit into a purse. It's great for those overnight trips where you want to look good the next morning but don't want to seem like a high-maintenance princess.

I think this is the best palette that Stila has ever made. I'm seriously considering buying a back-up, which is something I never do!

on 2/20/2006 9:54:00 AM

This pallette is gorgeous inside & out.

The three e/s colors are perfect for a base, crease & liner for my LLL neutral to cool 20 watt skin. The base shade is closest, IMO, to starlight, the middle is grace & the liner is golightly.

Lipstick looks bright red in the package, but is very sheer & wearable & sparkles a little.

The only negative is the blush is quite sparkly, but pretty.