4.6

price range

Reviews

from

14 years ago

This is a great buy! I actually like the minty medicated smell, it is quite refreshing, without being overpowering. It goes on smooth and feel like its really hydrating my lips. Not sticky at all, just feels really good and smooth. Leaves a little tingle, but the smell goes away quickly, leaving a vanilla-ish smell. One of the better lip balms that I have ever tried, and I have tried tons!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinOily

14 years ago

This is the ultimate dry, chapped lip remedy. I had tried everything and as soon as the treatment wore off, my lips were once again dry and flaky. This actually heals dry, chapped lips. My lips are so soft and smooth. This is my HG lip moisturizer for sure.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age30-35

HairBlond

14 years ago

This is my absolute favorite lip balm. It is very moisturizing, yet not greasy at all! I love the way it cools down my lips too. After the menthol and camphor smell burns off, it has a nice, natural vanilla scent. The best part is that it has no lanolin, which makes my lips swell up or get rashy.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOther

HairBlack

14 years ago

I love this lip balm! The winter killed my lips, as the wind doesn't play around here, so this has helped. Burt's Bees, for me, is a summer thing. I enjoy it so much that I bought one stick for my car and another for my purse (to add to the original stick in my bedroom for nighttime). It also makes a great lipgloss base, good texture.

About reviewer (74 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Dark, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Other

1.0

14 years ago

the only thing i like about this is that it makes my lips shine unlike other lip balms.... the thing that makes me hate it is the smell. i feel like i'm applying vapo rub on my lips, it stinks!!

About reviewer (93 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

14 years ago

I too have tried this out of curiosity. I like it although the texture isn't the greatest. It is kind of hard to spread but it works great. I love that it is soooo minty cool. The fact that it has no SPF means that this was a night treatment for me but I liked it all the same. It is pretty pricy though, I paid like $6.00 CDN.

About reviewer (93 reviews)

Age25-29

14 years ago

I agree with the last reviewer! I have paid up to twenty dollars for stuff that did not work nearly as well. Your lips feel great after a few minutes with this stuff! And stay that way when you use it consistently (and not even constantly)... A keeper!

About reviewer (269 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Kinky, Medium

EyesBlack

14 years ago

AMAAAAZING! I am SO glad I trusted the reviews on here and bought a tube! GREATEST LIP BALM EVER. My second favorite is E.L.F. cheap-o balm- that's good, too. Ok, the Aveeno balm: Pros: Healed my lips right up! I have the chappededest lips EVER, and this worked wonders. It even lasts after the balm gets wiped/licked off! Every other balm- after it fades away, my lips are right back to being horribly chapped. But this stuff laaaaasts! +8000 POINTS, AVEENO! Also, the balm is not greasy (like the ELF is), it has a pleasant Vanilla-Mint scent (reminds me of tic tacs?), AND it's only 3 bones at Wal-Mart. Cons: Medicine smell for 15 WHOLE SECONDS. I think I can bear 15 SECONDS of medicine smell to have amazingly soft lips. And, I'm not sure why, but the little blue twister-upper near the cap doesn't seem as sturdy as I'd like it to be. But maybe I'm just crazy. Overall: A++++++++

About reviewer (44 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairOther

14 years ago

I've tried so many lip treatments, and they all had flaws -- from not lasting long enough, to not helping my lips at all. I saw advertisements for this so I gave it a try. It's perfect (for me atleast) I love how it makes my lips feel and that I don't have to reapply it often. the only thing I would change is the smell.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal

HairRed

14 years ago

LOVE IT.I have super dry lips,that peel really badly,this healed them up really good!I hate the medicated smell,but it works so well i don't even care.

About reviewer (32 reviews)