Satellite Padparadscha

No Image

3.0

on 9/21/2008 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I got a sample of this perfume from a fellow MUAer and loved it. However, when I got the full bottle and started using it, I found out that it has very little staying power on me. I smell it for a bit and then it's completely gone. Some fragrances leave a lingering base note on my skin all day long, this one is just gone after the top and middle notes have evaporated. So I won't repurchase because it was pretty expensive. I still love the smell though. Spicy but very clean, not at all overpowering.

on 12/18/2007 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

i dont know about this...personally fragrances with 'peppery' note do not like me. it smelled like someone sprinkled black pepper on dirty socks...no thanks.
it is however quite a dynamic scent and tenacious! even after a shower i still smelled it...worth trying if you dig spicy scents, maybe youll have better luck than i did

on 2/25/2006 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I was hoping for a more prominent amber note, but disappointingly I get mostly cedar chest and cinnamon & cloves. I don't detect much amber at all - the cedar and spices overpower everything. It's not an unpleasant scent, just not something I would like to wear as a perfume....much too reminiscent of storage bins and Holiday potpourri.

Popular Fragrances