Satellite Padparadscha

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
No Image

on 3/21/2010 3:54:00 AM

This is very cedary to me and reminds me strongly of Jaisalmer. I like cedar so I liked it, but did not love it either. My husband who smelled it on me, asked me if I'm wearing a men's cologne. Not exactly the reaction I'd expected. Nice, but that's all for me; not FB worthy.

on 2/17/2007 9:40:00 AM

I received a decant, as an extra from a wonderful swapper without asking for it, or ever even hearing of it. It was LOVE and first sniff. This scent is mesmerizing. My first few experiences with Padparadscha were spritual. It's the most lovely sandalwood I've ever smelled. VERY sexy and I've had men and women swoon over me. LOL! It doesn't get powdery on me, as sandalwood often does. The fragrance stays true, is very long lasting, and gets more and more sensual as it dries down. I find it to be a spicy fragrance with intrigue, but one that is very wearable for a woman.

With 1/2 of my decant gone I asked DH to buy me a bottle for V-day. The bottle is gorgeous too! I love this scent and it will forever be a staple on my vanity. :)

Popular Fragrances