Satellite Padparadscha

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
No Image

4.7

on 11/23/2008 8:51:00 PM

Very nice. Soft and warm. Spicy like Chilly Peppers. Sexy and intriguing. I pick up a little berry but Sandalwood is the main drydown. I'm really liking this. This could be unisex b/c it's so woody. This is Great for the cold winter months. This is not your typical floral, fruity, soapy, sweet, it's none of those things. It's Woody and Spice and all but Nice..

on 2/17/2007 9:40:00 AM

I received a decant, as an extra from a wonderful swapper without asking for it, or ever even hearing of it. It was LOVE and first sniff. This scent is mesmerizing. My first few experiences with Padparadscha were spritual. It's the most lovely sandalwood I've ever smelled. VERY sexy and I've had men and women swoon over me. LOL! It doesn't get powdery on me, as sandalwood often does. The fragrance stays true, is very long lasting, and gets more and more sensual as it dries down. I find it to be a spicy fragrance with intrigue, but one that is very wearable for a woman.

With 1/2 of my decant gone I asked DH to buy me a bottle for V-day. The bottle is gorgeous too! I love this scent and it will forever be a staple on my vanity. :)

on 10/13/2013 11:16:00 AM

Dry and deep woods and spices with slightly dirty leathery undertones. But it becomes Tam Dao on my skin in half an hour. Shame. 3.5

Popular Fragrances