Satellite Padparadscha

No Image

3.8

on 12/18/2007 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

i dont know about this...personally fragrances with 'peppery' note do not like me. it smelled like someone sprinkled black pepper on dirty socks...no thanks.
it is however quite a dynamic scent and tenacious! even after a shower i still smelled it...worth trying if you dig spicy scents, maybe youll have better luck than i did

on 2/11/2006 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

To me, this scent is a little too cedary and harsh. I mostly smell a mixture of cedar, sandalwood, and a little bit of spice/cinnamon.

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Pretty nice, more likely appropriate in winter or fall scent. I have to agree with the others about the lack of staying power. I sprayed 4 sprays on myself, only one is still detectable. Initially I got a clovey tobacco smell, but a nice one. It has evolved into a very light, cinnamony, spicy, not too sweet whisper of cedarwood and sandalwood, like unlit japanese koh. It is quite beautiful, but hardly detectable. I imagine this, while being unisex, would still smell better on a woman than a man.

Normally, I'm not into very 'earthy' woody scents, I hate dirt as a note, but I do love sandalwood (essential oil). However, I hated SL Santal de Mysore (and I normally love SL scents). This one is too light in sillage, not smoky at all, but has an unlit, high-quality incense scent, like it has been sitting in a cedarwood box, whose scent has mellowed and dissipated with age.

on 11/23/2008 8:51:00 PM

Very nice. Soft and warm. Spicy like Chilly Peppers. Sexy and intriguing. I pick up a little berry but Sandalwood is the main drydown. I'm really liking this. This could be unisex b/c it's so woody. This is Great for the cold winter months. This is not your typical floral, fruity, soapy, sweet, it's none of those things. It's Woody and Spice and all but Nice..

Popular Fragrances