Satellite Padparadscha

Filtered by skin type : Other
No Image

2.5

on 11/10/2006 2:22:00 PM

This is wonderful, and one of the two best fragrances I've come across in my search for my HG sandalwood (the other being Tam Dao, which is quite similar to my nose). Soft and subtle, not overtly masculine or feminine, with a sprinkling of warm spices that makes it perfect for the fall and winter. The only flaw is that, as with TD, the lasting power is terrible, which is why I took off a lippie. I've only used my sample 3 times and it's almost gone! Still, the bottle is gorgeous and the price is more than fair, so this may be my next FB purchase. Layers beautifully with Sage Pearl.

This was absolutely nothing like I thought it would be. I really dislike this a lot. If I had to give a quick description of this to someone I would say it smells like a mens cologne from a drugstore or a really cheap mainstream perfume. There is that common musky woodiness to it, the spice is barely there. When I think cheap perfume or cologne with a generic quality to it, that musky base that all mainstream scents seem to use....this is what it smells like to me. If I smelled this on someone in public I would think they were trying to hard to be unique and that they smelled exactly like a million other people who are trying to get a date for saturday night. I could not wash this one off fast enough and naturally it lasted forever and a day. The bad ones always do.

Popular Fragrances