Uploaded by kiwi756

package quality

price range

Reviews

Apr/28/2014

This is a *very* strong perfume, as all Burberry perfumes are, in my opinion. It's almost cologne-like, but scented for a woman. It's one perfume that I can only use during the winter, and very sparingly. One or two spritzes and that's it. I'm not sure if it's the patchouli or the sandalwood that sticks out the most, but it's way too strong and woodsy for …Read more

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (33 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Apr/14/2013

This smells AHHH-MAZING! It smells almost identical to Juicy Couture, which is my fav scent besides Chanel Chance. This is such a good scent for the spring and summertime! Im not too crazy about the weird plaid fabric thing over the bottle, but it is not a deal breaker. It's pricy but I get it online so it's not too expensive =) The lasting power is fantastic too!

1 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (254 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

Feb/16/2013

I've been wearing this scent since it came out. I always get compliments on this one. It is unique, lasts all day, and IMHO can be worn any time for any occasion. I'm a huge fan of the Burberry fragrances, but I'd have to say this one is my fave..

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (171 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Fine

Dec/11/2012

I have been using this perfume for years and it is my absolute favourite! Whenever I wear this perfume I always get asked what perfume I'm wearing and I get compliments. If I had to describe the smell it would be sophisticated and elegant.

Top notes: rose, clementine and honeysuckle
Heart notes: peony and jasmine with base notes of sandalwood

3 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (202 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

fromssamra

Nov/25/2012

got a lot of compliments everytime i wore it, lasts for about 8-10 hrs, smells great on me, good sillage too! Will buy it again :)

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Nov/17/2012

I've been eyeing this perfume for over a year and finally got around to finally buying it today. I am so happy with this purchase. it smells very classic, florally and sophisticated. its a little sweet but not cloying. it is very long lasting and a little goes a long way. the packaging is also super cute with the burberry plaid cotton around the bottle. overall, i love it and am happy with …Read more

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (55 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

Oct/22/2012

My friend and I went into Sephora and did a test of all the burberry perfumes. This one caught both our nose! It has a sweet and tea scent which is quite addicting. It gives me a 'charming' impression. This one is definitely on my wishlist of perfumes!

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Sep/30/2012

I like to have a small bottle of it, it is elegant, classy yet urban, not old fashioned or retro
It is for active women, it has a certain subtle spiciness, yet overall remains gentle and floral
To my nose not a summer fresh scent at all! More a scent for cloudy grayish days!
Ropion is behind that well done scent, great quality, stylish scent!
Feminine and smart!!

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (280 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

Sep/12/2012

Love the fragrance!!! The packaging is different. I understand what they were going for - but not my cup of tea for such an elegant scent (imo). Worth the price!!!!

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

May/24/2012

I love this. This is what I think Burberry should always smell like. It's feminine but not sugar sweet.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure