Burberry Burberry London

Burberry Burberry London

on 3/26/2017 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I LOVE this perfume! Normally when I smell Burberry perfumes, I tend to not like them. This, however, smells amazing. On the Burberry website it says the notes: floral-fresh scent with gentle top notes of rose and honeysuckle,
Deep heart notes of tiare flower, jasmine and peony and a hint of fresh clementine zest, Solar notes of sandalwood, musk and patchouli add a subtle warmth to create an inspiring fragrance.

I love floral scents which makes sense why I would like this. The perfume is covered with a fabric with the Burberry check, super cute. Smell lasts a long time which I like.

on 12/29/2016 4:15:00 PM

I love this fragrance. Of all the Burberry perfumes, this is my favourite. It is feminine without being too flowery or vanilla, and it lasts a long time on my skin. I agree that it is more of a Fall/winter scent.

on 3/5/2015 8:18:00 PM

This is such a beautiful perfume, it is quickly becoming one of my new favorites. The primary notes are jasmine, honeysuckle, and mandarin, and it smells like a beautiful mix of the three. The flowers really smooth out the orange notes, and I find it lasts quite a long time. This is a scent that really captures the spirit of London. It is both classic and new, much like the city itself. This is a very feminine fragrance, well-suited to all seasons. I love it.

on 11/24/2014 6:17:00 PM

I have been using this fragrance for years now. I certainly use it twice a week. I love this parfume. It smells amazing. It makes me feel much better and confident. I feel energized. It also has a cute bottle covered in burberry design.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Smelled very old lady ish on me, although it had smelled so good out of the bottle. Didn't work with my body chemistry I guess. Wasn't mad to get rid of that ugly bottle though! A bit naff.

on 12/29/2016 10:51:00 AM

Signature fall scent for about six years now. The notes blend very nicely on my skin and I receive compliments regularly. It is comfortably elegant to wear, and scents scarves beautifully.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have purchased this product twice and already running out again! Love this perfume. It has a really good staying power, sometimes on a night out I still smell it on me the next morning which is always a nice surprise ;)
Every time I wear it I get compliments on it!! This perfume has a floral musky scent to it and although it could be fitted for more older women I still think its sexy and mature enough to be worn by young adults !

The only thing Im sad about is ever since I lost the cap of the perfume, the liquid inside has been evaporating so quickly so basically now its almost gone :(
I don't think I will repurchase it for the third time though just because I want to try out new fragrances but maybe I will go back to this, people seem to love it as much as I do !!

on 10/22/2014 11:20:00 PM

This is pretty much my HG signature scent for 7 years. I use it so much that I can't smell it on me anymore. In my opinion it's not THAT strong, so sometimes I even wear it in the summer. I carry a Travalo filled with it in my purse all the time. Love it!

This is a *very* strong perfume, as all Burberry perfumes are, in my opinion. It's almost cologne-like, but scented for a woman. It's one perfume that I can only use during the winter, and very sparingly. One or two spritzes and that's it. I'm not sure if it's the patchouli or the sandalwood that sticks out the most, but it's way too strong and woodsy for spring/summer (for me). When I wear it, I feel very important, very in-charge, like I can conquer the world. Buying the product again is a maybe, as I'll probably have my current bottle forever.

I really like this perfume.

Popular Fragrances