no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

11 years ago

smooth, creamy, moist, stays an average length of time and has a nice vanilla scent. Dolce Vita is a very frosty white shade. semi-sheer + moderately shiny. It looks horrible even lightly applied on my nw20 skintone. I can't imagine who this l/s would look nice on to be frank, but if you are looking for a frosty white lippie, this should fit the bill!

About reviewer (273 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair

EyesBrown

2.0

14 years ago

This didn't show up on my lips. I think this would look nice on someone who doesn't have pigmented lips, but I do and this color was just like nothing on.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination

EyesBlue

14 years ago

Well, I've finally found my HG nude lipstick! I had first purchased Amaretto and while it did give me a nude look, it was just too much of a milky beige color. Then I found Dolce Vita which has a pink tone as opposed to Amaretto. I have super pigmented lips so I'm always looking for something to "tone it down" and this really works perfectly. It's sheer enough to let just a bit of my natural lip color show through so I avoid that washed out look. A few swipes of this paired with a smokey eye completes my night look. This is very glossy and has the same vanilla scent as Milani's other lip colors. If you're searching for the perfect nude lipstick....look no further than this one!

About reviewer (67 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

EyesGreen

14 years ago

This shade and Amaretto scared me for a long time due to their extreme paleness & whitish looking cast in their tubes but both are actually great nude colors. While Amaretto is more warmish, Dolce Vita is more cool and makes for a pretty cool looking cool pink nude lip with a slight lavendar finish. I detect no real shimmer or frost particles on my lips after application. Also despite having decently pigmented lips, this shade is pigmented enough to provide a lot of coverage. Glossy color as well. Overall Dolce Vita is a great cool nude that would look great as the focus of one's "look" or in combo with strong eyes.

About reviewer (1113 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Medium, Neutral