Awake VIICODE O2M Oxygen Eye Mask

Awake VIICODE O2M Oxygen Eye Mask
VII O2M OXYGEN EYE MASKVIICODE O2M Oxygen Eye Mask

4.2

Formerly Awake Eye Concentrate Mask

Seriously these things are incredible!!! I've seen a big improvement in my under eye area, particularly dark circles.

Eye mask are way different from others I have used. You can keep it on for 8 hours. I like it that it works for a long period of time.I woke up with no huge bags and my dark circles where much lighter.

To Read all 18 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Notice a definite improvement in puffiness.My eyes looked less swollen.

on 1/25/2016 4:15:00 AM

so obsessed with this eye mask. I have been using a set about once a week and can really see the difference. My eye area is smoother and I definitely look more awake. The gel pads are immediately cooling and stayed in place perfectly.

on 1/20/2016 2:52:00 AM

I used the eye mask twice a week for three times, and loved wearing it! The coolness of the eye mask is absolutely soothing. Better than tea bags. Not only was it cool under my eyes, it made me feel relaxed and I actually slept better. My eyes looked hydrated and awake and easy to come off.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Eyes: Violet

This eye mask is good in puffy eyes and fine lines, but slow in dark circles although . You should use more for dark circles. That would be expensive. Another problem is that you need a patches to stop it drop from during the night.

on 7/14/2014 12:02:00 AM

buy this for my dark circles Price is a little expensive. However, it works better than others for me.

on 4/25/2014 6:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this for a year under concealer. I dumped the eye pads and just tap it on using my little finger in the morning. It really tightens and brightens my eyes and creates a smooth base preventing creasing in the concealer. I really recommend this product, but not as its sold, as an eye mask!

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I heard about the eye mask from my friend, it works for her wrinkles, I have the same problem, so I got some to deal with my wrinkles. to my surprise, it not only works for my wrinkles but also works for my dark circles. only one thing, I have to take a eyepatch to prevent the eye mask will drop down when I use it in night.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

even though $55 for 6 pads, but it really works for my dark circles, really one cent, one quality. I have got 3 box of this eye mask, then I got the sample of VII CODE O2C All-star Oxygen, it also very nice. now I'm become a fan of VIIcode, I think I will keep using it.