L'Oreal HIP Flawless Liquid Makeup [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
L'Oreal HIP Flawless Liquid Makeup [DISCONTINUED]

3.8

Ingredients Water Isododecane Cyclopentasiloxane Glycerin Cyclohexasiloxane PEG-10 Dimethicone Poly(methyl Methacrylate) Butylene Glycol Dimethicone Isoeicosane Disteardimonium Hectorite Cetyl Peg/PPG-10/ 1 Dimethicone Sodium Chloride C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphates POLYGLYCERYL-4 Isostearate Hexyl Laureate Isostearyl Neopentanoate Diazolidinylurea Methyl Paraben Propyl Paraben Vitamin E Panthenol Aluminum Oxide Iron Oxide Mica Titanium Dioxide

on 1/19/2009 10:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

When I first saw this product, I was like yay! I finally found a foundation around where I live that has yellow undertone! I got the nude shade as Im not dark skinned at all, and I only apply a tiny bit that I super blend. It does wonders!

on 12/30/2006 8:46:00 PM

I'm very pale, but yellow-toned (around NC25). I've noticed two magazine makeup articles that supposedly used the shade nude on very pale people. I was curious, so I tried it. I use very little foundation, but the liquids usually look unnnatural on me, even if i use a drop. I had also read this was very natural looking. It was very orange going on, but it melted into my skin and the color seemed to almost disappear so the effect is more like a tinted moisturizer (without the moisture) that is usually darker than foundation, but blends in to give a glow. Blending is the key because it doesn't match my skin I've looked at this in several different lighting situations and it looks good. I wear a lot of greasy sunblock and this does not accentuate the slime, but it isn't matte. The texture is very natural, definitely different than other foundations and believe me I've tried so many from $1 to $50. Will have to keep looking at this one, but so far I like it. Usually if I try to darken my skin with tints and bronzers I find the effect aging, but this one is different.

on 9/25/2006 9:11:00 PM

i am fair skinned so when i got my free coupon in the mail i went out and bought the lightest shade possible. i wouldn't have paid $13 full price for it. in fact i haven't paid full price for any HIP products b/c i am a cheapskate. it was WAY too orange and dark and i have even had a bit of a tan lately from being outside with my students. i am having to mix this with a bunch of moisturizer to make it wearable on my skin b/c i don't like to throw things away. i would hope that loreal would expand and have a few more shades, but i won't be buying again until then.

on 3/17/2006 12:32:00 PM

I love this foundation!!! I bought it in Nude originally, which is yellow-orange. I replaced it with Sand, which is even more yellow. I'm caucasion, but foundation is never yellow enough for me. I love the coverage & consistency. I wear this with pink cream blush and I'm finally happy with my makeup. Believe me, I have tried EVERY high-end department store brand out there & this is the first time in a long time that I'm happy with my choice.