L'Oreal HIP Flawless Liquid Makeup [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
L'Oreal HIP Flawless Liquid Makeup [DISCONTINUED]

Ingredients Water Isododecane Cyclopentasiloxane Glycerin Cyclohexasiloxane PEG-10 Dimethicone Poly(methyl Methacrylate) Butylene Glycol Dimethicone Isoeicosane Disteardimonium Hectorite Cetyl Peg/PPG-10/ 1 Dimethicone Sodium Chloride C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphates POLYGLYCERYL-4 Isostearate Hexyl Laureate Isostearyl Neopentanoate Diazolidinylurea Methyl Paraben Propyl Paraben Vitamin E Panthenol Aluminum Oxide Iron Oxide Mica Titanium Dioxide

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I absolutely love the way this foundation matches my skin. It actually was a better option for me than the more expensive Make Up For Ever HD foundation. Too bad L'Oreal doesn't carry it anymore.

on 5/11/2010 2:33:00 PM

i have the color Nude, no. 800. it matches quite well with my skin. i love the matte finish. i was using it in this winter and it was making my dry skin even drier. but still i love it. i will start using it again in summer. my only problem is the packaging is not good. it should have a pump. hope they will change it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Wow! Talk about a good product that is definitely a great alternative to MAC or to someother Highend foundation. I use this foundation with my shiseido primer and shiseido powdery foundation and it just gives me a great look.

I use only a little to make my face more even and more smooth.

Good color, good price and good feel.

I love this! My color is sand.

on 9/25/2007 1:07:00 PM

I don't understand the negative reviews for this product. OK, I'm in my 50s and my skin isn't prone to breakouts so I haven't had the problems some other users have had. I tried this because I like the HIP pigments. The foundation goes on smoothly and it's a nice feel. It give me just enough coverage-- my skin is fairly good and I just need something to even out the color. I wear a lot of bright gold, orange and green and the honey shade looks great on my skin. I got unsolicited wows from my daughter's friend who is a MAC maven.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I was quite excited to see so many options for my yellow toned skin. I'm NC35 in Mac and I tried Nude and Sand. Both were too dark and boy are they yellow. I tend to get oily and this foundation seemed to bring out the oiles after a couple of hours. Coverage was medium and did not cover my acne scars.

on 2/14/2007 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I am NC30ish and I have this in nude, which is a little too dark for my skin. However, my HG revlon colorstay decided to change its colors, so when I bought the same shade I had always bought, it was a lot lighter! I needed something darker and yellow toned to mix with it, and this works great. It seems light, and I love how yellowtoned it is. I wish they'd make lighter shades, so I could use it without mixing it!

EDIT: I've noticed this color is sort of orange.. it works on me because I mix it with a lighter and more pink/neutral toned foundation, but it's way too orange to match even my yellowtoned skin.

EDIT again: I've also noticed that this is very oily and breaks me out. It also has no staying power by itself! Back to mineral makeup for me....

I really like this foundation, Sand has more yellow undertone than Nude. I agree with other members that the color is dark so, I mix this foundation with a little Sally Hansen Airbrush Makeup because it then provides great coverage and the color is not dark. I now started applying with Perfection foundation brush, it makes skin look nice, smooth and very natural.

UPDATE: I love this foundation, I been using this for about four months. It doesn't make my skin breakout at all.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I used the free HIP foundation coupon on this one and got the shade Cafe to try to match my NC42 skin. Used it three times to figure out that, although the foundation blends really well on my skin, the shade was a tad bit dark for me. (more on the orangey side of things...reminded me of one of those fake tanned orangey looking Japanese girls) Anyway, I exchanged Cafe yesterday for Honey and used it today for the first time. Honey matched my skin perfectly and provided medium coverage on my skin. I'm a sheer foundation type of person and would only use this for night time or for professional settings because I feel it's a bit heavy for me for casual everyday use. However, I'm quite impressed on how the foundation (applied with the MAC 190 brush) evens out my skin tone well. I took off one lippie because my forehead seems a bit more oily when I use this. But, I would still purchase this product again if I run out.