L'Oreal HIP Flawless Liquid Makeup [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
L'Oreal HIP Flawless Liquid Makeup [DISCONTINUED]

1.5

Ingredients Water Isododecane Cyclopentasiloxane Glycerin Cyclohexasiloxane PEG-10 Dimethicone Poly(methyl Methacrylate) Butylene Glycol Dimethicone Isoeicosane Disteardimonium Hectorite Cetyl Peg/PPG-10/ 1 Dimethicone Sodium Chloride C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphates POLYGLYCERYL-4 Isostearate Hexyl Laureate Isostearyl Neopentanoate Diazolidinylurea Methyl Paraben Propyl Paraben Vitamin E Panthenol Aluminum Oxide Iron Oxide Mica Titanium Dioxide

on 9/25/2006 9:11:00 PM

i am fair skinned so when i got my free coupon in the mail i went out and bought the lightest shade possible. i wouldn't have paid $13 full price for it. in fact i haven't paid full price for any HIP products b/c i am a cheapskate. it was WAY too orange and dark and i have even had a bit of a tan lately from being outside with my students. i am having to mix this with a bunch of moisturizer to make it wearable on my skin b/c i don't like to throw things away. i would hope that loreal would expand and have a few more shades, but i won't be buying again until then.

on 9/10/2006 9:00:00 AM

I think the reason we are all getting this with a "free coupon" is because the colors available so far? ...well, they suck, and L'Oreal knows it and they are "giving it away". The lightest shade available was WAAAY too dark on me. But, I got a coupon in the mail for a free bottle, went to the drugstore, looked at the choices available and tried to pick out the lightest one. Still way too dark. Maybe it wasn't supposed to be marketed to pale people like me, I don't know... At least I got it free.