REVLON Luxurious Lengths

Filtered by eye Color : Black
REVLON Luxurious Lengths

2.3

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I thought that this product was horrible. It didn't do anything for my lashes, maybe it's because the product was dried up before I bought it, but it looked like there was no mascara on the brush, and I thought this was a waste of money. After purchasing this mascara, I will never buy another Revlon mascara again. There's too much better mascaras out there.

on 1/26/2007 4:24:00 AM

Iíve reviewed this before but wanted to add: each coat applies very thinly and I need to apply more than with other mascara. The pay off with so much more work is that it doesnít clump and u can keep stroking coat after coat while still getting separated lashes (natural) without the stuck-together look. Doesnít flake or smudge. If I want a more dramatic look, Iíd use another mascara after 1st using this as a base coat, because this applies thinly without clumps, it gives the other mascara something to build on (whereas without this as a base coat, a thicker mascara may clump when used on my thin lashes).

on 7/11/2006 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I don't know why I even bought this. Was it Eva Mendes's gorgeous lashes (which were most likely fake and digitally reimaged) in the ads or was it because I'm just a sucker for any mascara promising length? To think that I wasted my Ulta Revlon BOGOF on this when I could've bought another foundation or a lipstick. I'm kicking myself. Although it doesn't clump, Luxurious Lengths delivers very little lenghtening and no volume or curl. Not even lift. The formula is a bit on the dry side. It also smudges horribly within an hour or two. The brush is a gimmick. How does the flat side build color and the curved side lenghten? I didn't notice any difference in either side. Overall not a good mascara and I predict it'll be gone within a year, only to be replaced by another lousy Revlon mascara.