REVLON Luxurious Lengths

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
REVLON Luxurious Lengths

2.7

on 11/3/2009 12:50:00 PM

The formula it's self is alright, but the wand sucks! I had to go over it with my beauty rush mascara and then I liked it. Thank goodness I found it at the grocery store for only two bucks!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This stuff sucks. I guess it made my lashes look a tiny bit longer, but gave absolutely no volume and did not hold curl whatsoever. Plus it dried out in like 2 weeks and got all clumpy. And it smudged. Big time. The only good thing about this was that I got a free eyeshadow set of 4 cream shadows with it, and I really like those.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I really like this mascara. It doesn't do anything amazing to my lashes but it holds a nice curl and makes my lashes look long and pretty. I wipe of the brush before use and then I use the longer side of the bristles. I like the longer side because it is really easy to get to the base of my upper lashes and make them look more defined. I accidently bought this in a blue color but once on the lashes it looks black so I still use it quite often for great looking "day" lashes.

on 2/8/2008 6:25:00 PM

I hate to say it but in this case, you get what you pay for. This came in a 2 pack for less than $6. I chose Revlon because they do not test their products on animals. Well, I'm still looking for a great cruelty - free mascara. This stuff is gloppy and clumpy. The brush is terrible (odd shape, fat on one side, thin on the other) which makes it go on even clumpier.
I wouldn't recommend this stuff!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Not bad, but not great either. This product gave me good definition and a bit of length (though I think "luxurious" is an exagerration). It's a good everyday mascara if you're not expecting much in the way of drama. I liked the brush, I found that the curved side worked well on the upper lashes and the flat side on the lower. This is a decent product, but ultimately it doesn't live up to its promises in the length department.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this mascara. Everytime I stray, I always end up coming back to this one! I have long lashes naturally, but they are not as thick as I would like them to be. Even though this mascara touts itself as a lengthening mascara, I find that it makes my lashes look more voluminous as well!

on 7/17/2007 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Blegh. That is all I have to say.

on 11/27/2006 11:18:00 AM

Sigh. It promised me so much. This is an okay mascara. It did what it said it would do, lengthen and curl, however, you REALLY have to WORK AT IT in order to get it on! Either my tube was dry, or its just a dry formula, but it took about 4 coats on each eye in order to see some results. Will not be buying again. In fact I think I"ll just throw it out now.

on 11/15/2006 11:22:00 AM

I think it's great and I like the brush as it enables me to brush out clumps if they happen. Overall it gives a very layered almost fake eyelash look without being too Tammy Faye. I would definitely repruchase again. It's great for daytime wear.

on 10/19/2006 3:33:00 PM

I really like this mascara I have long eye lashes and it never leaves them clumpy. I find it pretty basic and I do think some more expensive brands such as lancome and chanel make really great ones in fancier packages but for the price its nice.