REVLON Luxurious Lengths

REVLON Luxurious Lengths

1.7

on 7/6/2010 6:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hmmm...Revlon has never had particularly great mascaras, but I would put this as one of the better ones, the best Revlon one for me is the double-wanded one. But anyway, the brush is really confusing. Not an on-the-go mascara, I only get my achieved look if I spend a good five minutes applying, combing, curling, and applying again. This layers pretty smoothly, even if the mascara is dry. But since there are so many better mascaras out there -- wouldn't buy again.

on 11/3/2009 12:50:00 PM

The formula it's self is alright, but the wand sucks! I had to go over it with my beauty rush mascara and then I liked it. Thank goodness I found it at the grocery store for only two bucks!

on 6/17/2009 9:37:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

discontinued....This did add length but the brush is not good at seperating the lashes so you really have to work at it for the lashes not to stick together...would be ok if you use a comb seperator for the lashes...smudged below my eyes..

on 2/8/2008 6:25:00 PM

I hate to say it but in this case, you get what you pay for. This came in a 2 pack for less than $6. I chose Revlon because they do not test their products on animals. Well, I'm still looking for a great cruelty - free mascara. This stuff is gloppy and clumpy. The brush is terrible (odd shape, fat on one side, thin on the other) which makes it go on even clumpier.
I wouldn't recommend this stuff!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is the WORST mascara I've EVER used! It does absolutely NOTHING and the wand is a pain to use -- short bristles on one side, long on the other. The formula is such that it doesn't clump -- but then again rubbing water through your lashes also doesn't clump! This mascara has the effect of rubbing black water on your lashes. SAVE YOUR MONEY: don't buy this mascara. SAVE YOUR TIME: don't spend 20 minutes willing lashes to appear as you struggle with the disappointing wand and formula. DO NOT BUY THIS MASCARA!!!

on 6/3/2006 9:01:00 AM

Ugh. This mascara is horrible! The brush is awful and the mascara is too dry.
Save your money! I'm returning this to the store ASAP.

on 4/3/2006 12:39:00 AM

Lengths? Nah. This product is dry off the get-go, and gives a no-mascara look. The only thing I like a lot is the brush, because it has this odd flattened side and a spindly long side which is great for lash separation with other mascaras. On the positive side, the formula doesn't clump or anything, but it's barely there. I prefer a slicker, thicker formula. Good for junior girls.