Revlon Luxurious Lengths

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Revlon Luxurious Lengths

3.5

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I thought that this product was horrible. It didn't do anything for my lashes, maybe it's because the product was dried up before I bought it, but it looked like there was no mascara on the brush, and I thought this was a waste of money. After purchasing this mascara, I will never buy another Revlon mascara again. There's too much better mascaras out there.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Not bad, but not great either. This product gave me good definition and a bit of length (though I think "luxurious" is an exagerration). It's a good everyday mascara if you're not expecting much in the way of drama. I liked the brush, I found that the curved side worked well on the upper lashes and the flat side on the lower. This is a decent product, but ultimately it doesn't live up to its promises in the length department.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this mascara. Everytime I stray, I always end up coming back to this one! I have long lashes naturally, but they are not as thick as I would like them to be. Even though this mascara touts itself as a lengthening mascara, I find that it makes my lashes look more voluminous as well!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

wow! i decided to try this (like so many things) based on the good reviews here. this really does lengthen--i was kind of dubious about the brush, but it does neatly and evenly coat each lash, so there is No Clumping. the flat side i assumed would undo all the neat work the first side had done, and clump it all up--but instead it just darkened and slightly thickened. this is not the most thickening mascara ever, but it does thicken. it does best what it says, though--it lengthens, and it does it without clumping. for around $5, this is awesome.