Revlon Luxurious Lengths

2.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/3/2009 12:50:00 PM

The formula it's self is alright, but the wand sucks! I had to go over it with my beauty rush mascara and then I liked it. Thank goodness I found it at the grocery store for only two bucks!

Yuck. This brush was just so weird, just horrible. I don't know what's up with all of these weird mascara brushes lately, but they just don't work for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This is a very difficult mascara to apply. My lashes are already somewhat long and thick, so I need to be careful with mascara so I don't look too made up. This made my lashes look nice...not too much product on my lashes. It require combing with a lash comb because the brush can be difficult to operate. The shorter end is good for applying mascara to the bottom lashes though.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This stuff sucks. I guess it made my lashes look a tiny bit longer, but gave absolutely no volume and did not hold curl whatsoever. Plus it dried out in like 2 weeks and got all clumpy. And it smudged. Big time. The only good thing about this was that I got a free eyeshadow set of 4 cream shadows with it, and I really like those.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I really like this mascara. It doesn't do anything amazing to my lashes but it holds a nice curl and makes my lashes look long and pretty. I wipe of the brush before use and then I use the longer side of the bristles. I like the longer side because it is really easy to get to the base of my upper lashes and make them look more defined. I accidently bought this in a blue color but once on the lashes it looks black so I still use it quite often for great looking "day" lashes.

on 8/15/2007 11:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

If there's anyone who needs good mascara, it's me. I barely have any and what is there ain't too impressive. This stuff coated nicely without too many clumps. I got Black and I felt it darkened my lashed well enough to make them appear thicker. However, it didn't really add that much length nor did it hold the curl. It's not HG status but it's right in the middle there with Maybelline Great Lash and L'Oreal Voluminous.

on 6/6/2007 9:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I got this for 2 bucks on clearance so I shouldn't complain,but is this the best they could do?? It doesn't make sense that a mascara doesn't add length,volume or any real definition. I still think that Loreal Voluminous is the best drugstore mascara there is.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

The name of the product attracted me, so I bought it. It was ok. Not excellent. Not horrible. Just ok. Nothing better than what I already owned.

on 9/18/2006 12:48:00 AM

there is nothing luxurious about the length this mascara gives you, which is nonexistant. worse than that is the brush which is the most annoying brush i've ever used. half of it is supposed to add volume and the other is supposed to lengthen - why can't revlon make one shape that does both why do i have to do all the work? like i already said: annoying.

on 8/21/2006 7:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have this in Blackened Brown, and I think its a very good drugstore find. I chose the brown color because sometimes black can look over the top. If used according to the directions, this mascara brush will lengthen, curl, and fan your lashes out. Also, no smudging or flaking with this one.