REVLON Luxurious Lengths

3.1

on 6/17/2009 9:37:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

discontinued....This did add length but the brush is not good at seperating the lashes so you really have to work at it for the lashes not to stick together...would be ok if you use a comb seperator for the lashes...smudged below my eyes..

on 3/1/2009 3:58:00 PM

Good everyday mascara very natural looking but nothing dramatic like the name suggest.

on 10/2/2008 4:45:00 AM

This has got to be my worst mascara EVER. It doesn't curl nor lengthen, and it flakes like MAD. Shame on you Revlon :(

on 7/4/2008 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This works for me. I have very, very hooded eyelids, where my lids sit on my lashes, unless I get scared :) and this does not smudge off onto them. This makes my lashes long, not too thick and they do not feel hard. I aim for a natural but enhanced look. I have it in blackest black and it is not waterproof.

on 12/9/2007 8:46:00 PM

Great for days when you don't want to look like a wooly caterpillar crawled into your eyelids and died like the models in all the mascara commercials.

on 12/2/2007 6:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I bought this on sale for 5$ and decided that for this price I could give it a try. It is an okay mascara. Nothing fantastic tough, it gives a very natural look. It does add length but not as much as advertised. It didn't last as long as most mascaras, however, because of the brush, it made no clumps at all to my lashes, and was light enough to reapply and still have a good look. It you already have long and thick lashes or just want something natural, this would be perfect, but for me, it is not dramatic enough.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I forgot how much I got this for but this mascara is pretty good compared to other drugstore mascaras. The short side will slightly plump up and blacken lashes while the longer bristles will lengthen lashes. I have asian lashes which can be so short but they become much longer. However, this dries really fast, can be clumpy, and the formula is so heavy it weighs lashes down so even if you use a lash curler your lashes droop down and becomes straight.

on 5/9/2007 10:26:00 PM

I loved the results I got with this mascara. I got long defined lashes and they didn't get crispy are hard. Had no experience with clumps and found the brush to be helpful in seperating, lengthening, and defining. But I think my eyes are allergic to the mascara cause they were itchy ( I did everything in my power not to itch my eyes) and looked in the mirror and I had racoon eyes. I know I am allergic to L'oreal mascaras but i guess my eyes are sensitive to revlon's too :(

on 1/26/2007 4:24:00 AM

Iíve reviewed this before but wanted to add: each coat applies very thinly and I need to apply more than with other mascara. The pay off with so much more work is that it doesnít clump and u can keep stroking coat after coat while still getting separated lashes (natural) without the stuck-together look. Doesnít flake or smudge. If I want a more dramatic look, Iíd use another mascara after 1st using this as a base coat, because this applies thinly without clumps, it gives the other mascara something to build on (whereas without this as a base coat, a thicker mascara may clump when used on my thin lashes).

on 1/19/2007 9:59:00 AM

Nice mascara. Would probably wear it for day time and switch to something else for evening.