REVLON Luxurious Lengths

Filtered by skin tone : Other
REVLON Luxurious Lengths

3.1

on 4/9/2008 7:40:00 PM

My fav cruelty free mascara. Good if you already have nice eyelashes.

on 4/8/2008 2:20:00 AM

An HG for sure. I like this a little less than my favorite Maybelline Full n Soft. However, I buy this and not Maybelline any longer as Revlon does not test on animals. Gives great length and separates lashes well. If you twirl the brush on your lashes, you won't have a clumping problem at all. Adds some volume, but hey it's called Luxurious Lengths.. not Voluptuous Volume! Lives up to its name, and does it's job! The formula smells nice too!

Earth to Revlon, if every other cosmetics company can make at least one good mascara, ask yourselves what you're doing wrong ???????? I have no idea where the name luxurious lengths came from, it doesn't give any length at all. I think Revlon needs a mascara intervention !

on 6/6/2007 9:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I got this for 2 bucks on clearance so I shouldn't complain,but is this the best they could do?? It doesn't make sense that a mascara doesn't add length,volume or any real definition. I still think that Loreal Voluminous is the best drugstore mascara there is.

this product was water proof but still melts down whenever my eyes get teary.

Definately not an HG! I decided to try this instead of my fav. Full n Soft, in the attepmt or it perhaps having a bit more volume and length. Boy was i wrong! I'm actually starting to think that it makes my lashes look sorter and straight no matter how much i curl them!! the brush is simply ridiculous too! At least it DOESNOT smudge or flake. I'll try working with it a bit longer.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I loove this mascara! It does a great job with making my eyelashes noticably longer> the only thing its lacking is the volumizing. But i would def buy again.