REVLON Luxurious Lengths

Filtered by age: 30-35
REVLON Luxurious Lengths

3.3

on 3/1/2009 3:58:00 PM

Good everyday mascara very natural looking but nothing dramatic like the name suggest.

Basically, it coats your lashes but does not do a thing for them. I tried several light coats with drying between as well as slathering it on... nada. I wouldn't repurchase.. and I doubt I will use up what is left. It also flaked off rather quickly.

on 10/12/2007 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I like this mascara. I have short, straight eyelashes & it seems to make them longer & thicker. I really like the brush which has a curved side which creates the curl & length & a flat side which deposits more color. I haven't had a problem with clumping so far. The downside for me is that it is harder to remove than other mascaras I've tried which is why I'm rating this a 3. But overall its a drugstore product I would buy again.

on 8/15/2007 11:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

If there's anyone who needs good mascara, it's me. I barely have any and what is there ain't too impressive. This stuff coated nicely without too many clumps. I got Black and I felt it darkened my lashed well enough to make them appear thicker. However, it didn't really add that much length nor did it hold the curl. It's not HG status but it's right in the middle there with Maybelline Great Lash and L'Oreal Voluminous.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this mascara. Everytime I stray, I always end up coming back to this one! I have long lashes naturally, but they are not as thick as I would like them to be. Even though this mascara touts itself as a lengthening mascara, I find that it makes my lashes look more voluminous as well!

on 6/6/2007 9:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I got this for 2 bucks on clearance so I shouldn't complain,but is this the best they could do?? It doesn't make sense that a mascara doesn't add length,volume or any real definition. I still think that Loreal Voluminous is the best drugstore mascara there is.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

The name of the product attracted me, so I bought it. It was ok. Not excellent. Not horrible. Just ok. Nothing better than what I already owned.

on 11/15/2006 11:22:00 AM

I think it's great and I like the brush as it enables me to brush out clumps if they happen. Overall it gives a very layered almost fake eyelash look without being too Tammy Faye. I would definitely repruchase again. It's great for daytime wear.

on 10/19/2006 12:53:00 PM

I used this mascara a few months ago and liked it, so I recently returned. I'm not such a fan this time around. It's more of a curling mascara than lengthening. And the 2-sided brush is a pain for me to use. I returned it after one use.

on 10/10/2006 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

One of the worst mascaras I've ever used. It's really ironic that they actually named this product "Luxurious Lengths," because it doesn't lengthen AT ALL. The brush, as other reviewers have noted, is weird and ineffectual. Run, do not walk, to another option.