REVLON Luxurious Lengths

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium age: 25-29
REVLON Luxurious Lengths

2.9

on 11/3/2009 12:50:00 PM

The formula it's self is alright, but the wand sucks! I had to go over it with my beauty rush mascara and then I liked it. Thank goodness I found it at the grocery store for only two bucks!

on 6/17/2009 9:37:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

discontinued....This did add length but the brush is not good at seperating the lashes so you really have to work at it for the lashes not to stick together...would be ok if you use a comb seperator for the lashes...smudged below my eyes..

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is the WORST mascara I've EVER used! It does absolutely NOTHING and the wand is a pain to use -- short bristles on one side, long on the other. The formula is such that it doesn't clump -- but then again rubbing water through your lashes also doesn't clump! This mascara has the effect of rubbing black water on your lashes. SAVE YOUR MONEY: don't buy this mascara. SAVE YOUR TIME: don't spend 20 minutes willing lashes to appear as you struggle with the disappointing wand and formula. DO NOT BUY THIS MASCARA!!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my everyday mascara, in blackened brown. It is a complete pain in the ass to use, but I like the effect. I have naturally long, dark lashes. It does make them much longer, somewhat thicker and just more defined, but not unnaturally so. It's not a dramatic mascara.

Every time I read reviews about other mascaras like Voluminous or Diorshow or even Lash Exact I'm always like, "what is this, some enchanted mascara? You don't have to wipe off the brush, apply once, sweep across lashes horizontally, apply from the tip to every single lash, apply again from the top of the lashes, wipe down the lashes from clumps, wipe all the smudges off your eye lids, then wipe everything off your hands? What magical land does der Zaubermascara come from?"

Maybe with another brush it would be better. Or every package I've bought was past due. I consider it my "special needs" makeup tool. There are so many better mascaras out there, it's kind of like in 5th grade when I told my friends I liked the Monkees better than the Beatles. Obviously I'm embarrassingly wrong. But I just really like the lengthening effect without looking like the sleepy-eyed fringe on a drink-and-wet doll baby.

on 1/6/2007 1:39:00 PM

I really, really like this mascara. This and L'Oreals Voluminous are my favorites out of all that I have tried both end and drugstore. With Luxurious Lengths I find that I do not even have to curl my lashes. My lashes bare I would say are short to medium length... and with 2 coats of this I get long, full, curled upwards lashes. In my pics I have on here with me in the short sleeve black sweater I am wearing this... and it really does make my lashes look long and full. My co worker always askes me what I use on my lashes and she went out and bought some and now she uses it all the time. I mostly used the side with the longer bristles and if I want extra dramatic I do a 3rd coat and use the short side to build of more color and fullness. I have actually been using this daily since it first came out... I have probably gone through 6+ tubes of it so far. I have not had any problems with smudging, and the only time I have a problem with flaking is when the tube dries out... but that happens with any mascara that is drying up... it will flake. I will certainly buy again.

on 11/27/2006 11:18:00 AM

Sigh. It promised me so much. This is an okay mascara. It did what it said it would do, lengthen and curl, however, you REALLY have to WORK AT IT in order to get it on! Either my tube was dry, or its just a dry formula, but it took about 4 coats on each eye in order to see some results. Will not be buying again. In fact I think I"ll just throw it out now.

on 7/11/2006 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I don't know why I even bought this. Was it Eva Mendes's gorgeous lashes (which were most likely fake and digitally reimaged) in the ads or was it because I'm just a sucker for any mascara promising length? To think that I wasted my Ulta Revlon BOGOF on this when I could've bought another foundation or a lipstick. I'm kicking myself. Although it doesn't clump, Luxurious Lengths delivers very little lenghtening and no volume or curl. Not even lift. The formula is a bit on the dry side. It also smudges horribly within an hour or two. The brush is a gimmick. How does the flat side build color and the curved side lenghten? I didn't notice any difference in either side. Overall not a good mascara and I predict it'll be gone within a year, only to be replaced by another lousy Revlon mascara.