Revlon Luxurious Lengths

Filtered by age: 19-24
Revlon Luxurious Lengths

2.6

Yuck. This brush was just so weird, just horrible. I don't know what's up with all of these weird mascara brushes lately, but they just don't work for me.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this mascara and I did not like it I used it once and threw it away...it was really clumpy and weighed down my eyelashes...would not buy again...

i'd like to be able to review this mascara properly, but to me the wand is so awful i literally can't get more than a scrape of this stuff onto my eyelashes!

on 4/27/2008 11:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I liked this stuff, but I felt like ehhhhh there's a lot better. It's my favorite mascara that is cruelty free; Revlon doesn't test on animals. The brush is interesting, but I found myself only using the side with the long bristles. I won't purchase again, b/c like I said there is better out there.

on 4/9/2008 7:40:00 PM

My fav cruelty free mascara. Good if you already have nice eyelashes.

on 4/8/2008 2:20:00 AM

An HG for sure. I like this a little less than my favorite Maybelline Full n Soft. However, I buy this and not Maybelline any longer as Revlon does not test on animals. Gives great length and separates lashes well. If you twirl the brush on your lashes, you won't have a clumping problem at all. Adds some volume, but hey it's called Luxurious Lengths.. not Voluptuous Volume! Lives up to its name, and does it's job! The formula smells nice too!

This mascara was horrible! It irritated my eyes and made pink blotches on the white of my eyes that were really bad. My eyes hurt so bad. Mascara is the only product I usually use so I don't think it could be anything else. It was a two for one but I'm throwing them both away anyway. I got some compliments but I always get compliments when I wear mascara. I didn't like the brush and I actually think it made my lashes look shorter. I used it every few days for awhile, thinking maybe my eyes would adjust but I'm giving up on it. The formula was okay on my lashes but it irritated my eyes and actually effected my eye sight some. Ugh. The only good thing about it is that they don't test on animals. I really wouldn't recommend this product.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Not bad, but not great either. This product gave me good definition and a bit of length (though I think "luxurious" is an exagerration). It's a good everyday mascara if you're not expecting much in the way of drama. I liked the brush, I found that the curved side worked well on the upper lashes and the flat side on the lower. This is a decent product, but ultimately it doesn't live up to its promises in the length department.

I actually really liked this mascara. Yes, the brush is weird, but after I figured out how to work with it, I got great results. I applied the first coat with the long bristles, which added volume, then a second coat with the short side which lengthened. Some people have had good results using it in the opposite order, but that's the way it worked best for me. It gave a look comparable to Voluminous or the infamous Lash Blast, but without animal testing. Yay Revlon!

Full Size Image

on 7/17/2007 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Blegh. That is all I have to say.