REVLON Luxurious Lengths

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium age: 18 & Under
REVLON Luxurious Lengths

3.0

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I thought that this product was horrible. It didn't do anything for my lashes, maybe it's because the product was dried up before I bought it, but it looked like there was no mascara on the brush, and I thought this was a waste of money. After purchasing this mascara, I will never buy another Revlon mascara again. There's too much better mascaras out there.

on 12/2/2007 6:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I bought this on sale for 5$ and decided that for this price I could give it a try. It is an okay mascara. Nothing fantastic tough, it gives a very natural look. It does add length but not as much as advertised. It didn't last as long as most mascaras, however, because of the brush, it made no clumps at all to my lashes, and was light enough to reapply and still have a good look. It you already have long and thick lashes or just want something natural, this would be perfect, but for me, it is not dramatic enough.

I left this alone for a while for my 2000 cal. but i came back to this and wow! Long, soft, flirty lashes all in one. First, youre supposed to apply w/ the curved side, for definition and length and then apply a 2nd coat w/ the flat side for more color and volume. For the most natural look i scrape of most of the mascara on the curved side before I apply it. The brush picks up ALOT of mascara. I cant wait for the w/p version for summer. :D