REVLON Luxurious Lengths

REVLON Luxurious Lengths

3.2

on 7/6/2010 6:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hmmm...Revlon has never had particularly great mascaras, but I would put this as one of the better ones, the best Revlon one for me is the double-wanded one. But anyway, the brush is really confusing. Not an on-the-go mascara, I only get my achieved look if I spend a good five minutes applying, combing, curling, and applying again. This layers pretty smoothly, even if the mascara is dry. But since there are so many better mascaras out there -- wouldn't buy again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This stuff sucks. I guess it made my lashes look a tiny bit longer, but gave absolutely no volume and did not hold curl whatsoever. Plus it dried out in like 2 weeks and got all clumpy. And it smudged. Big time. The only good thing about this was that I got a free eyeshadow set of 4 cream shadows with it, and I really like those.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I thought that this product was horrible. It didn't do anything for my lashes, maybe it's because the product was dried up before I bought it, but it looked like there was no mascara on the brush, and I thought this was a waste of money. After purchasing this mascara, I will never buy another Revlon mascara again. There's too much better mascaras out there.

on 10/2/2008 4:45:00 AM

This has got to be my worst mascara EVER. It doesn't curl nor lengthen, and it flakes like MAD. Shame on you Revlon :(

this is one of my favorite mascaras! it darkens, lengthens, volumizes and stays on with out flakes or smudges wonderfully all day long! i highly recommend it to everyone.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I really like this mascara. It doesn't do anything amazing to my lashes but it holds a nice curl and makes my lashes look long and pretty. I wipe of the brush before use and then I use the longer side of the bristles. I like the longer side because it is really easy to get to the base of my upper lashes and make them look more defined. I accidently bought this in a blue color but once on the lashes it looks black so I still use it quite often for great looking "day" lashes.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Years ago, before I had used many mascaras at all, this one was my favourite. The length is great, it doesn't clump much, but the flakes are something I could live without. There aren't many flakes, but it's still an annoyance. The formula is wet which allows ample times to comb out the clumps and the brush gives my lashes a pretty curl. I'd buy this again when it dries out, since it's the only mascara I've ever used that actually gives me a nice curl without using an eyelash curler (which I hate using!). I would recommend.
Price: $6.99USD

on 1/31/2008 9:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

the formula was bad...too dry....the lashes were average....i wouldnt recommend this.....it didnt make my lashes much bigger.......

on 12/9/2007 8:46:00 PM

Great for days when you don't want to look like a wooly caterpillar crawled into your eyelids and died like the models in all the mascara commercials.

on 12/2/2007 6:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I bought this on sale for 5$ and decided that for this price I could give it a try. It is an okay mascara. Nothing fantastic tough, it gives a very natural look. It does add length but not as much as advertised. It didn't last as long as most mascaras, however, because of the brush, it made no clumps at all to my lashes, and was light enough to reapply and still have a good look. It you already have long and thick lashes or just want something natural, this would be perfect, but for me, it is not dramatic enough.