4.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

The only place to find them is on ebay. I bought them at Marshall field's 20 years ago and I still have them. They are magnificent.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair

HairRed

EyesBlue

16 years ago

This is a great product, the pigmentations is wonderful. I have never used a mac pigment, but many have told me this is quite comparable to them. I also bought this on ebay, unable to find it at the borghese counter near me or anywhere else. These colors are gorgeous. I'm a bit messy with loose stuff, and to me they were a bit too full, so I had a bit of trouble the first time I used them. I would definately repurchase these, even though I think they will last me a long time.

About reviewer (107 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair

HairRed

EyesBrown

from

16 years ago

Although I am not sure where you can get these other than ebay, I wanted to rate them anyway. <br><p> The set is still available on ebay from time to time in new packages. If you like MAC pigments, especially the metallic finish ones, you will love these. <br><p> This set comes with a bronze, olive gold, silver, gold, brick red, and bright blue set of metallic finish pigments. They are intense, highly pigmented, and all screw into a tower of containers. <br><p> The total weight of product is 4g which is a little more than half of what you get in a container of MAC pigments. However, there are six different colors to choose from. Also, the box comes with a brush and a foam applicator. The price I have been seeing it for is in the upper teens.<br><p> These pigments mix well with other pigments of other brands and finishes as well as with each other. I like to use the red to add over lip gloss for really hot lipstick for special occasions.<br><p> I find that this pigment stays on really well- even better with a good shadow base. It is one of the best products I have the privelege to own!

About reviewer (276 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesHazel

18 years ago

I don't think this had a very wide circulation, and got it on ebay...I feel so lucky! This is an AMAZING set of pigments, *identical* to MAC pigments, stacked together...there is a bright red, bright gold/yellow, bright blue, olive gold, and brown. Again, these are IDENTICAL to MAC pigments, so I essentially got 5 for the $18 I spent on ebay for this. I've tried to find this on the web and have been unsuccessful, so I don't know when it came out, or if it's still out there. If you come across one, get it!

About reviewer (56 reviews)

Age25-29