Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Olive

2.7

WATER, PETROLATUM, MINERAL OIL, STEARIC ACID, SAFFLOWER SEED OIL, GRLYCERETH-26, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, CLYCERYL STEARATE, TRIISOSTEARYL, TRILINOLEATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, ISOTRIDECYL STEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, TRIETHANOLAMINE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, PEG-100 STEARATE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-3, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, DIPALMITOYL HYDROXYPROLINE, ANTHEMIX NOBILIS FLOWER EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, PANTHENOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

My holy grail product!! No lie. I am 20 years old and have had sleeping problems for years, because of that I HAD horrible dark circles. This eye cream has been a miracle to my under eyes, my dark circles are barely noticeable now that I've been using this. I have been using this for a year now and still have the same bottle and it still has quite a bit of product left in it. A little goes a long way. It does migrate a little so don't put it right by your eyes or it will burn. I apply it a pinky finger width underneath my lower lid. I will always use this!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I wanted to love this product but sadly I don't see any difference with my eyes and actually am convinced it made my lids drier! I use it now out of habit and because I paid so much for it but I don't recommend it. Save your money. I am still looking for better eye products.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

it's supposed to brighten the eyes, firm and help with dark circles. it does moisturize fine, lasts a little than a whole day, but i haven't really noticed a difference in the brightening area.